Transaction Report Thread, Please report any money moving here
 Posted on: Mar 6 2017, 07:43 PM
WORLD'S OKAYEST ADMIN
Admin
years
played by
Transaction Report Thread
Holla holla get dolla
If you're making a purchase with someone or moving money or items in any way, state the reason for it here so that we may see and check the logs. It is not accepted to give someone money "just because" or pay an absurd amount in exchange for practically nothing. We have logs, so we're going to question any suspicious activity and fine people if they do not report their transactions. Attempts to move money around in order to abuse interest will result in your entire bank across all characters being halved. Be sure to check the blacklist to see if what you're doing is legal before you go through with the transaction!
CODE
[b]Money Involved:[/b] How much money is being exchanged? [b]Reason:[/b] Why is it being exchanged? Giving free money for absolutely no reason is not allowed. If temp mod, just put "mod". [b]Tags:[/b] Tag who's involved and state what is going to who. If you're a temp mod just tag who you're giving the money to. [b]Link:[/b] Link to the thread where the transaction is taking place. If you're a temp mod then link the modded thread.
THANKS

--------------------

PMEmail
^
 Posted on: Feb 15 2018, 05:53 AM
Jack of Bad Days
Moderator Aid
years
played by
Money Involved: 450g

Reason: 1 common and 1 uncommon egg to SANS

Tags: HITOMI HISAGI paid to GRIGORI MALAKH

Link: Malakh Ranch

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted on: Yesterday at 01:36 am
Trash King
Moderator Aid
years
played by
Money Involved: 1 eevee egg(Fake tears) to RICK PALMER
Reason: My gift for the month to lilsis! Iccly Noire gave it to him because she thought it's be good for his research on dark types.
Tags: NOIRE FRAPTURE giving eevee egg to RICK PALMER
Link:
http://flamesofnumora.jcink.net/index.php?...findpost&p=8601 (bred the egg here)
http://flamesofnumora.jcink.net/index.php?...st=0&#entry8752 (GIFTING THREAD)

--------------------
Amachi Mackury- Kris Snow - Gregg Fletcher

Noire Frapture - Hayate Kurosawa- Kurt Rivers

Anguis Mordere

Please tag @[Kurt] for my mod threads, make sure to redo this every post or I may not get the notification. Contact me if I haven't responded in seven days
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

If you don't see the cbox, clear your cookies
No advertising of any kind
No Pity Partying
Stay away from sensitive topics, if someone asks for a topic change please oblige.
The discord is a better way of getting to know the site, but we still have a normal box if you do not wish to join Discord.
If the click to join button doesn't work, then please try this link!
Don't forget to post in the ACTIVITY CHECK!
The die code for rolling is [roll]1d100[/roll]!
TO BITTER ENDINGS
Pokemon: Terrene THE STELLARA REGION SSB:Li Bleach Platinum Hearts Kaleidoscope
OTOS
RWBY-AU a post volume 3 Alternate Universe RWBY RP PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay
NUMORA WAS CREATED BY ACEDIA. 2D SPRITES ARE PROPERTY OF THE SMOGON SPRITE PROJECT, WHILE ALL 3D SPRITES BELONG TO PKPARADISO. ALL OTHER INFORMATION WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, CHARACTER PLOTS, CHARACTER APPLICATIONS AND MORE BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS. ALL CODES AND SCRIPTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CODERS. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING WITHOUT THE OWNERS' PERMISSION. POKEMON BELONGS TO SATOSHI TAJIRI, GAMEFREAK, AND NINTENDO!