Kyleo
    Moderator Aid
    Kurai
    Moderator Aid
    Kurt
    Moderator Aid
  • SUMMER
    changes September 1st
    Summer is here in Numora! With longer, hotter days and pleasantly cool nights, the region is bustling with life. Festivals and events are seen almost daily and school is finally out until the fall. This is the perfect time for Trainers young and old to get out and see the world! Just make sure to bring lots of water, Numora's summers are scorchers!
    swarm!
  • August Contest
    ends 31/08/17 The next contest has arrived! Be sure to drop by the contest hall and sign up for your appeal!
    Altona Summer Carnival
    ends 1/10/17 The carnies are back in town with some great games you could win sweet prizes from! Be sure to check it out, there's plenty of prizes to go around!
  • best female
    best male
    best member
    best thread

Add Reply
New Poll

Hit Rock Bottom
 Posted on: May 21 2017, 07:03 PM
Self-Appointed Champion
Trainer
years
played by
Let me shine like a god, like a leader
I'll burn a hole through your cross, my souls already lost
The colorful night lights of the city filled the atmosphere with the typical modern vibe of darkness and wonder. Despite the bright colors that decorated both sky and land, he could not bring himself to be in the pleasant mood at all. Instead, he was furious. He had the plan to gorge himself in the mind-numbing toxicity that was alcohol for the night, but that seemed to have been set back quite a bit.

He had tried to enter the club, only to be rejected! What the fuck!? He had waited ever so patiently in line without even an ounce of trouble, at least in his mind, and still, the tall muscular man denied him entry. Never once would he have been intimidated by the appearance of another into backing down unless it was literally suicidal and this situation was no different.

"What the fuck, why won't you let me in?" he demanded, outraged.

"No hooligans," the man spoke with an authoritative tone as he passed a gaggle of women that giggled at his reaction towards rejection. The man had believed it to be over with that, but boy was he wrong.

"Do you have any idea who the fuck I am?" Zachary sneered. Honestly, he had no idea if his name was known, but boy was he going to let them know if they didn't.

"Some punk who needs to get lost?" the man retorted with a snort of laughter.

"Zachary Rampaige, the next upcomin' fuckin' champ. You're going to regret it if you don't let me in." he growled in a menacing tone, anger building. Honestly, he had a particularly bad day. The damn dog had made off with his hat three times, Lovina had gotten herself lost somewhere and he had no idea where the bat was, and Pete had decided to use the pyschic power on Zachary to humiliate him in the middle of training. Nobody liked being held upside down for ten minutes straight by their own pokemon against their will. He had most certainly given Pete a lesson about disobedience, but it was certainly not going to stick.

"Champ, huh? Just how many badges you got?" the man looked cocky, as if he had expected Zachary to grow flustered and meek.

"Eight." he boasted.

"Participation badges don't count."

"Bullshit!" Zachary reached into his pocket and pulled out a small casing, presenting the badges to the bouncer, "They're real fuckwit. So I suggest you let me in or else-"

"Get lost kid. I don't know who you stole those from but you better give em back before their owners find you." the man huffed with a wave of dismissal.

too many ● ANDREA DIEUDONNÉ ● notes
template by rem of WW

PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 2 2017, 10:04 PM
Advanced Member
Breeder
years
played by
She was out. Again. Probably for the fourth or fifth time this week. She hadn't been keeping track, however, she was aware that the week was dwindling and Sunday would be here before she could find her Bible. She probably should've spent the evening with her pets, Voltaire had been becoming impatient with Andrea's attitude. As was Absalom who became distant whenever Andrea tried to give him affection. The only one unfazed by this epicurean behavior was Jericho, and that was only because he was the new kid in town.

She went to get dinner immediately after work. Instead of stopping at her home to prepare some simple Kalosian dish, she opted to go to a burger join to pick up a cheap and easy meal. She didn't feel the usual itch to cook or create, the seemingly disguised flame within her becoming dimmer by the day. She didn't put much thought into this sudden state of lethargy, deciding to lose herself in the sights and lights of the city. The night was in its infancy and there certainly had to be a party somewhere. She just had to find it.

Alternatively, maybe it would come to her. The realization dawned on her, when she noticed Voltaire whimpering uneasily and becoming agitated as he walked beside his human companion. Odd. Voltaire only acted as such when there was some sort of conflict that needed to be pacified. The poor canine never could stomach the tumultuous verbal spars that isolated Andrea from her family. She ha to assume that he was picking up on an argument with similar intensity nearby.

As they walked through the neighborhood, she noticed that the furfrou was becoming increasingly agitated. Instead of diverting paths, she decided to stay on their current course out of sheer curiosity. Within a few moments, her efforts paid off when she saw a young man quarreling with a bouncer of a nearby club. She was familiar with the establishment, it was one of those places that she stopped by once in a desperate mood. Despite her age, she had rarely been thrown out due to her name, and she was it was usually by some unfamiliar bouncer or someone's first day on the job.

She knelt down to gently stroke the animal's back. "Easy there, bucko. I'm sure whatever's goin' on it'll be fine." She reassured the pet, standing up and proceeding to walk past the flurry of people waiting to enter the club. And she would've ignored the arguing pair altogether had it not been for what she had just heard. She paused and blinked. "Champion?" She repeated to herself, her voice tinged with awe. Looking at the boy and then the bouncer, she couldn't help but frown. "Give the dude some credit at least he has some badges." She paused for effect. "Now where you are yours?" She inquired, brown cocked as she folded her arms across her chest, expectantly waiting for a response from the man.
Tag: ZACHARY RAMPAIGE - Notes: Idiots.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 6 2017, 09:44 AM
Self-Appointed Champion
Trainer
years
played by
Oh? Zachary had a supporter. That was a first. He couldn't remember the last time he had been backed up by someone other than Skye. Orre? No, not really. As much as he sang words of praise for his gang they weren't quite appreciative of a specimen like himself.

Especially since he had technically stolen the leader's noivern's kid.

He took a quick glance to whoever had come to back him up with the retort about where the bouncer's badges were. He took the backseat for the moment as he waited for the bouncer's response.

The burly man hadn't even hesitated with a shake of his head and a wave of his hand, "Do I LOOK like a trainer to you? They wouldn't give me a badge even if I went in there and swept their team with a MAGIKARP. Nice try buckos, but now you AND your friend aren't getting in." It would seem that this guard was another new recruit who was not aware of Andrea's position.

The response had only seemed to poke and prod at Zachary. He was most certainly not going to let this go, especially now that he had a supporter to back him up. "I don't even know her!" he retorted. Normally he wouldn't give a care in the world about other people being dragged into his messes, but this could have been used to his advantage.

There...there were cogs actually turning in his mind. Quick! Someone ring up the heavens and tell them to check if hell had frozen over!

"Sure you do." The guard spoke, though it was obvious that he paid little attention to what the two had to say as he did not believe a word of what the hooligan had to say.

"Then how about I SHOW you?" he sneered as his hand seemed to start reaching for his bag...

too little ● ANDREA DIEUDONNÉ ● notes
template by rem of WW
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 9 2017, 03:41 PM
Advanced Member
Breeder
years
played by
It looked as if the unfolding scenario would take a sharp turn, and here she was riding shot-gun in a situation she had intently placed herself in. Taking a hesitant step back, part of her wanted to intervene and put out the flames before they made the debacle worse. On the other, there was a mantra she had to abide by -- to conceal any noise when possible.

"Okay, how you both take a chill pill?" Andrea chided both men gently, her words more of suggestion than a command. "How about we put the Poke Balls away?" She inquired, intuitively aware that her words would go unheeded. She looked at the bouncer. "Do I need to give you proof that I'm a frequent visitor?" She sighed, rummaging through her bag and pulling out her wallet. When she found her identification card, she held it to out to the man. "Now can you let us in, please?"
Tag: ZACHARY RAMPAIGE - Notes: sorry this took so long omg

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 12 2017, 11:54 PM
Self-Appointed Champion
Trainer
years
played by
Zachary, fortunately, pocketed the pokeball when the supporter stepped in to interviene. He sighed in irritation, though he honestly didn't care. he was getting in whether this bounce was going to let him or not. Clara would have made quick work of him, though telling her NOT to kill him would have made it take a bit longer probably, if only by a few seconds.

The bouncer's stare changed to the girl with a raised eyebrow. Zachary had learned that she was apparently a frequent visitor. He picked the card rather harshly from her hands as Zachary folded his arms and leaned onto the metal bar that held the velvet ropes together. The line seemed to have grown impatient with the trouble, but nobody dared to make a move. Cowards, the lot of them.

The man stared carefully at her card as he examined it closely, flipping over to the back of it as if going over every centimeter of the card. He handed it back to her, "Nice forgery there, hope you paid a lot for it to not work." The man had smirked now as Zachary's expression twisted to anger once more. It was quite apparent to the to-be champ that this man was bullshitting. He was just screwing with them now!

"Can I kick his ass now?" he sneered.

"Do I need to call the police?" the man retaliated.

Pah, as if Zachary cared...

too little ● ANDREA DIEUDONNÉ ● I kinda forgot Zachary's plan RIP
template by rem of WW
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 10 2017, 03:37 PM
Advanced Member
Breeder
years
played by
Andrea's brows knitted, physically indicating her distaste for this man's disposition. "Wow, did someone piss in your cereal this morning?" She inquired rhetorically, her tone flat as she slid the identification card back into her pocket. "Then how the hell do you explain the resemblance then? Do you think it's a coincidence that I look like the girl in the picture?" She rolled her eyes, arms now folded across her chest.

Snorting softly, Andrea cast her gaze down to Voltaire, his canines visible now that his inky lips curled into a sneer as a low rumbled echoed from his chest. "Only if I can get in on the action." He wanted to be a pain? Fine. Two could play at that game.
Tag: ZACHARY RAMPAIGE - Notes: this is awful hue

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 15 2017, 05:07 AM
Self-Appointed Champion
Trainer
years
played by
The guard merely rolled his eyes at the woman. Resemblence? It was completely possible to get a fake ID that looked like the person, that's why it was a FAKE ID, not a stolen one. The woman seemed so stupid in the man's eyes. His laugh ceased as soon as he realized that the woman wanted to attack.

Zachary gave a smirk as the woman finally permitted the use of violence. It was not that he NEEDED permission, but it would have been more fun for her to join in on this. If she had persisted he would have just went along with his plan.

Hm, who to use? Clara? Nah, she'd have trouble holding back. Oh, how about this one...

He pulled out a pokeball that expanded in his palm. The red sphere popped open to reveal a cat with rather large muscles. The Torracat gave a deep meow as Diablo's gaze was focused on the bouncer.

"Only if you keep up!" Zachary responded snarkily. The bouncer quickly seemed to reach for something in his belt.

What was it, pokemon of his own? A weapon? A call for backup?

"Diablo, Fire Fang." Zachary commanded his pokemon with the expectations that the man would send out his own. The cat gave a smirk of his own as a fire was sparked in his mouth. This was completely uncalled for violence, but it's not like Zachary had felt the need to behave at this particular moment. It's been a while since he got to just beat someone into a pulp, he wanted his fun.

The crowd in the line seemed to be strangely interested in what the two were doing. Instead of calling for authorities or trying to get out of there, they simply watched this new show that had been presented before them...

too little ● ANDREA DIEUDONNÉ ● Wingin it, feel free to fill in
template by rem of WW

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

If you don't see the cbox, clear your cookies
No advertising of any kind
No Pity Partying
Stay away from sensitive topics, keep mature content in the Mature box
The discord is a better way of getting to know the site, but we still have a normal box if you do not wish to join Discord.
If the click to join button doesn't work, then please try this link!
Don't forget to post in the ACTIVITY CHECK!
The die code for rolling is [roll]1d100[/roll]!
NUMORA WAS CREATED BY PIXELBUNNY. 2D SPRITES ARE PROPERTY OF THE SMOGON SPRITE PROJECT, WHILE ALL 3D SPRITES BELONG TO PKPARADISO. ALL OTHER INFORMATION WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, CHARACTER PLOTS, CHARACTER APPLICATIONS AND MORE BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS. ALL CODES AND SCRIPTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CODERS. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING WITHOUT THE OWNERS' PERMISSION. POKEMON BELONGS TO SATOSHI TAJIRI, GAMEFREAK, AND NINTENDO!