Welcome Back, Seniors!, Updates for Senior Members
 Posted on: Jan 30 2018, 01:26 AM
The Illusion Fox Pokémon
Admin
years
played by
WELCOME BACK!
From The Ash, We Rise!
We're so thrilled to see you back! After a bit of a hiatus, we've put some thought into the site and made some adjustments, corrections, and changes that will most certainly impact your experience on the site for the better! We recommend that you re-read everything in case there are a few points we missed, but here's a list of the changes we've made. If you happen to spy any errors, concerning problems, or inconsistencies with what's on the rules, please let a staff member know immediately!

Changes

• The battle system has been changed into a far more free-form system that negates the need for calculations and permits leniency with your pokemon's strength.
  • Speed now has a use! The faster your pokemon is, the more frequently it will be permitted to dodge.
  • Bank Interest was reduced to put more value into currency.
  • Apricorns were removed as they were unused and pretty much only for aesthetics.
  • Breeding system has been amended with fewer eggs produced and a cooldown placed.
  • Contests have been revamped to be much simpler once again and permit more entertainment and interaction between others. No more one-wall one-shots. Thanks NEPHILIM!
  • The Berry Orchard now gives out different kinds of berries that will help you on your journies instead of contest berries that were useless to over half the site.
  • Griefer and Royal Staff classes were removed as they were unnecessary.
  • The starter guide has been revamped thanks to FALLOW!
  • A new map has been created with a more realistic shape and locations. The cities, routes, and areas have also been placed as text on the map so you don't have to play Where's Waldo with numbers. Thanks ACEDIA!
  • Towns and wild areas on the forum have been adjusted to reflect the new map layout.
  • A Trading Venue has been created to assist people in finding trades for their items and pokemon in one spot.
  • The Mature Rules have been adjusted so that they are no longer restricted to a specific board but instead marked with a [M] tag in threads.
  • OTMs have been discontinued due to a lack of interest and participation in previous attempts to continue it.
  • In the place of OTMs, a master-list of links has been created to aid you in navigating the site. If you have any suggestions or notice any threads that should be up there, please contact NEFARIOUS
  • In order to give the police an actual presence, Police Officers are now permitted to invade closed threads where crime is taking place.
  • Guild Members have been updated with a more specific list of activities that the guild normally performs on a day-to-day basis in order to flesh them out and help others get an idea of what Guild-Business is about. We also encourage guild members to participate in more crime-oriented threads and give the good ol' normies a bit of a scare.
  • It's been clarified that breeders are the only ones that can sell bred eggs. Caught pokemon can be sold by anyone, however, a character cannot buy a pokemon unless it is ten levels below their highest pokemon.
  • The ban list has been cleaned, but hopefully, we can keep the site clean of samurai and orphan floods.
  • A new light skin has been created thanks to the efforts of ACEDIA, NEPHILIM, and NEFARIOUS in case people would prefer something more lighthearted!
  • The egg shop has lost purpose and seen little use, so it has been removed. If you want to find a specific pokemon, look for breeders.
  • Happiness has been done away with, to evolve a pokemon with happiness you must now spend five threads with them.
  • Development Boxes have been added. You may request your own development box in which you can throw whatever you want in there whether it's character diaries, moodboards, and so on.
  • The wanted ad thread has been shifted to its own board in order to reduce the clutter of having everything in one place.
  • Gym leaders are no longer permitted to forfeit matches.
As a reward for your patience, you will be permitted to claim 10 rare candies for one of your characters. All you have to do is post here with what you'll be using it on!
THANKS

--------------------
Zachary Rampaige
Zeriq Wolfman
Darren Faust

Kasper Foxwood
Shiloh Lockwood

If I do not post in seven days, please message me to remind me.
Tag me with @[NEFARIOUS] in each post else risk no response. Quoting a post does not work, it brings up a different code.
PM
^
 Posted on: Feb 2 2018, 01:53 PM
OOC Account
years
played by
Using the Rare Candies on Makoto's Pokemon
Alistair: 19 +2 levels
Kainé: 19 +1 levels
Squall: 18 +2 levels
Nyx: 19 +1 levels
Mikleo: 18 +2 levels
Taiyang: 20 +2 levels

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted on: Feb 2 2018, 03:55 PM
Show Time!
Moderator Aid
years
played by
I'll be claiming ten candies for Rob and dividing them equally among his Pokemon:

Scruffy: 11+5=16
Stryke: 16+5=21 (Rob doesn't currently have Stryke, but I plan on giving him candies once Rob has obtained him.)
PM
^
 Posted on: Feb 2 2018, 09:00 PM
Advanced Member
Trainer
years
played by
Using the Ten Rare Candies
Thunder 11+9=Level 20
Echo 19+1= Level 20

I think this means Thunder now evovles please let me know.
PM
^
 Posted on: Feb 3 2018, 12:15 AM
Technologically Handicapped
Trainer
years
played by
I would like to use all ten on Kimimaro

17+10= 27

--------------------

Say it like that

YOU MAKE ME WANNA CHANGE

PM
^
 Posted on: Feb 9 2018, 02:03 PM
Psychopathic Manchild
Guild Member
years
played by
I'll be claiming the ten rare candies and dividing them as so:

Crank (Houndour) Level 14 + 6 = Level 20
Skag (Skorupi) Level 8 + 2 = Level 10
Molly (Sneasel) Level 8 + 2 = Level 10
PM
^
 Posted on: Feb 10 2018, 09:30 AM
Advanced Member
Trainer
years
played by
Alright let's try to even the playing field

Rare candies for Kris' babies

+5 to vulpix = level 19
+2 to flower = level 12
+2 to whinny = level 12
+1 to Anitta = level 13
PM
^
 Posted on: Feb 18 2018, 06:32 AM
Archived
years
played by
Clsiming those Candies for Kai. Theymay be useful.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIM
^
 Posted on: Feb 24 2018, 05:53 AM
A Small Bean
OOC Account
years
played by
Heck. I can finally crawl into this thread and claim some candy from strangers!
Well... At the time of posting this, Alice hasn't been accepted - But her Application is complete and soon to be accepted. Just leaving a little message to say that I'd love to spend my candies on Alice's Pokemon - for when she is accepted and ready to go. I plan on using 5 for Marko and 5 for Allou.
- Thanks x

--------------------
Louca

Hey there. Call me Lou. I'm a busy Uni student from Australia. I don't have too many characters on Numora yet - But I hope to change that with time.

I'm always open to character plotting. You'll find me most active on Discord @Louca 0888. My timezone is UTC+08:00, so I'm normally wide awake during the hours most of you are asleep. I'll do my best to keep up, though.
"TEXT GOES HERE"
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

If you don't see the cbox, clear your cookies
No advertising of any kind
No Pity Partying
Stay away from sensitive topics, if someone asks for a topic change please oblige.
The discord is a better way of getting to know the site, but we still have a normal box if you do not wish to join Discord.
If the click to join button doesn't work, then please try this link!
Don't forget to post in the ACTIVITY CHECK!
The die code for rolling is [roll]1d100[/roll]!
TO BITTER ENDINGS
Pokemon: Terrene THE STELLARA REGION SSB:Li
OTOS kalopsia - a pmd rp The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play
RWBY-AU a post volume 3 Alternate Universe RWBY RP PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay Pokefalls
NUMORA WAS CREATED BY KAMUI. 2D SPRITES ARE PROPERTY OF THE SMOGON SPRITE PROJECT, WHILE ALL 3D SPRITES BELONG TO PKPARADISO. ALL OTHER INFORMATION WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, CHARACTER PLOTS, CHARACTER APPLICATIONS AND MORE BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS. ALL CODES AND SCRIPTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CODERS. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING WITHOUT THE OWNERS' PERMISSION. POKEMON BELONGS TO SATOSHI TAJIRI, GAMEFREAK, AND NINTENDO!