Kyleo
    Moderator Aid
    Kurai
    Moderator Aid
    Kurt
    Moderator Aid
  • SUMMER
    changes September 1st
    Summer is here in Numora! With longer, hotter days and pleasantly cool nights, the region is bustling with life. Festivals and events are seen almost daily and school is finally out until the fall. This is the perfect time for Trainers young and old to get out and see the world! Just make sure to bring lots of water, Numora's summers are scorchers!
    swarm!
  • August Contest
    ends 31/08/17 The next contest has arrived! Be sure to drop by the contest hall and sign up for your appeal!
    Altona Summer Carnival
    ends 1/10/17 The carnies are back in town with some great games you could win sweet prizes from! Be sure to check it out, there's plenty of prizes to go around!
  • best female
    best male
    best member
    best thread

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Grazing Fields [MOD/WILD]
 Posted on: Jul 25 2017, 11:06 AM
Impetuous Red-head
Civilian
years
played by
Zera Matasuki
"Believer"
First things first, I'ma say all the words inside my head, I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been.
Living in the city had its perks. Everything was nearby and she could get everything she needed with a short walk. Thing was it was claustrophobic. There was no wide open sky or rolling hills. Which was why she came here today.

Zera smiled as she released her pokemon. It had been awhile since they had last had fresh grass. Berries from the store were all well and nice but she doubted anything beat fresh from the ground for them.

She sat down smiling as she watched Arin prance around jumping in the air and enjoying all this space. Her apartment was just so small they really had no room to play and prance like this. Which just made her feel all the more better about being here today. She watched happily as Arthur jumped on his adopted brothers back before sliding of the other side.

Despite being different species they got along rather well. Then again they were practically raised together she didn't know how much Arthur remembered of his original family but he seemed more than happy with them. After a moment the pair calmed to the point they began eating their ears flicking and Arin's tail swaying.

@TAGNAME
#202 WORDS
NOTES
Keep it really short or else things will look weird. 2 LINES MAX PLEASE.
CREDIT TO ARIA

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 25 2017, 04:04 PM
Robin Hoot
Moderator Aid
years
played by

A Wild Pokemon Appeared!

What will you do?

STARLY
starly,model
normal
flying

Ability: Reckless / Item: N/A
Moves: Steel Wing, Quick Attack, Growl, Tackle
Health: 100% // Stats: N/A // Status Conditions: N/A

Shiny Roll
Dice Roll: 1D100: 93 = 93

Will you flee, fight, or befriend this pokemon?

ZERA MATASUKI
o/

thunder
struck

--------------------
user posted image
Please message me privately if I've overlooked something or made an error in a mod post. Thank you!

ANDREA DIEUDONNÉHUNTER GILLSPIEMILES TRAYFORDROBERT MACDUFFIE
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 25 2017, 07:11 PM
Impetuous Red-head
Civilian
years
played by
Zera Matasuki
"Believer"
First things first, I'ma say all the words inside my head, I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been.
Zera began to relax her body slowly falling back to lay with her face towards the sun. She smiled and laced her fingers together on her stomach. She doubted her pokemon would wander far which left her to peacefully nap on the grass.

Arthur was the first to notice their trainers sleepiness and smiled slightly. He let out a happy noise and continued as he was. Nose shifting the grass as he picked out the clovers. That was until his nose bumped something grey. He looked at it cross eyed a moment before backing up to get a better view. There in front of him was a white and grey bird. He cocked his head as he stared at it.

The Starly had been pecking at the ground for seeds when it was rudely goosed from behind. It froze a moment wondering if it was a predator but when nothing happened it looked back. The deerling stared at it and it slowly went from surprise to anger. It chirped loudly scolding the carelessness of the deerling.

Arthur's ears went back as he listened to the bird. He let out a snort of disapproval even as his tail tucked between his legs. He had been just as surprised and he would have apologized if given the chance. It didn't sound like the bird was too keen with him period however. With another snort he lowered his head and parted his legs preparing himself for battle.

@Geo
#248 WORDS
NOTES
Battle - Arthur - Deerling - Lvl5
CREDIT TO ARIA

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 27 2017, 02:52 PM
Robin Hoot
Moderator Aid
years
played by

A Wild Pokemon Appeared!

What will you do?

STARLY
starly,model
normal
flying

> Starly used Growl!
> Starly used Steel Wing! (-36%)

Accuracy Roll (1-90 to hit)
Dice Roll: 1D100: 2 = 2

Defense Roll (1-10 to increase)
Dice Roll: 1D100: 22 = 22

Will you continue to battle this Pokemon?

ZERA MATASUKI

thunder
struck

--------------------
user posted image
Please message me privately if I've overlooked something or made an error in a mod post. Thank you!

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 27 2017, 04:57 PM
Impetuous Red-head
Civilian
years
played by
Zera Matasuki
"Believer"
Arthur was completely caught by surprise as the bird took flight. Taking his stance as a challange it swooped in from above its wing hitting hard like steel. Arthur gave a cry of pain as he was pushed back his chest hurting. It was not what he was expecting at all from the small bird. His ears went back as he tried to catch his breath against his hurting chest. He looks over to the bird who hovered just above the ground with a smirk

Arthur snorted as he lowered his head one hoof digging at the ground. He looked to the grass in front of him and got a good idea. He lowered his head plucking a piece of grass and blowing on it. The Grass Whistle let out a slightly sharp but melodious tune. He closed his eyes as he blew on it and then he opened them again hoping the bird to be on the ground. Wither it was or not he would rush forward his teeth holding onto the piece of grass as he lowered his head. He put his whole body weight behind his tackle. (31.8%)

Dice Roll: 1d100: 67 = 67 < 55

GEO
#192 WORDS
NOTES
Arthur - Deerling - Lvl5 - 64%
CREDIT TO ARIA

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 28 2017, 03:28 PM
Robin Hoot
Moderator Aid
years
played by

A Wild Pokemon Appeared!

What will you do?

STARLY
starly,model
normal
flying

Health: 68% // Stats: N/A // Status Conditions:
slp

> Starly is fast asleep!
> Tackle hit! (-32%)

ZERA MATASUKI

thunder
struck

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 28 2017, 10:28 PM
Impetuous Red-head
Civilian
years
played by
Zera Matasuki
"Believer"
Arthur gave a snort as he watched the bird roll along the ground unmoving. His brow furrowed as he watched it a long moment determining it was just asleep the tell tale sign of its chest going up and down giving him relief. He wondered if he should continue or not. However he didn't doubt that once the bird awoke if they weren't gone by then it would come after them again. Better safe than sorry right?

With that in mind he decided to knock it out for at least a few hours anyway. He lowered his head and rushed the sleeping foe. Knocking the limp bird at least a few inches with his tackle. A small growl escaping in its wake as he backed up waiting to see if the bird woke up. His small tail nervously flicked to one side in anticipation.

GEO
#146 WORDS
NOTES
Arthur - Deerling - Lvl5 - 64% ummm pretty sure 67 is not less than 55.
CREDIT TO ARIA

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 30 2017, 05:50 PM
Robin Hoot
Moderator Aid
years
played by

A Wild Pokemon Appeared!

What will you do?

STARLY
starly,model
normal
flying

Health: 36% // Stats: -1 Attack // Status Conditions:
slp

> Starly is fast asleep!

Sleep Roll
Dice Roll: 1D100: 91 = 91

ZERA MATASUKI

thunder
struck

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 5 2017, 12:55 AM
Impetuous Red-head
Civilian
years
played by
Zera Matasuki
"Believer"
Arthur relaxed as he realized the bird was not waking up. That would make things easier he looked over to Arin who sat there head cocked and beyond him he saw his trainer sitting up. She was watching him which made Arthur puff out his chest more. He was going to make her proud. He turned back to his almost defeated foe hoping to make this as quick as possible.

Zera had sat up the moment she had heard violent shuffling in the grass. She watched as Arthur knocked the bird away its limp sleeping form looking almost dead from where she sat. She knew Arthur wasn't the type to kill however so she wasn't that worried. Rather she wondered what had caused the scuffle in the first place.

Arthur growled once more ready to do as much damage as he could. He rushed forward lowering his body towards the ground to tackle it. He watched the bird as it was knocked away again. It's limp body not going far and one wing bent in while the other was sprawled against the ground as it lay on its back.

GEO
#191 WORDS
NOTES
Arthur - Deerling - Lvl5 - 64%
CREDIT TO ARIA

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 06:20 PM
Robin Hoot
Moderator Aid
years
played by

A Wild Pokemon Appeared!

What will you do?

STARLY
starly,model
normal
flying

Health: 4% // Stats: -2 Attack // Status Conditions:
slp

> Starly is fast asleep!

ZERA MATASUKI

thunder
struck

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 8 2017, 02:43 PM
Impetuous Red-head
Civilian
years
played by
Zera Matasuki
"Believer"
Arthur really wasn't sure if he wanted to continue by this point. It felt wrong to just beat on a helpless pokemon like this. He stood there staring at the bird a moment then looked back to Arin questioningly. The mudbray just shrugged at the inquiry leaving Arthur rolling his eyes. He was no help to the conflicted deerling.

Zera noticed Arthur just standing there. Was the battle over? She stood up stretching a bit before making her way over. She looked to the sleeping bird before reaching down to pet Arthurs head making the deerling look up.

"What do you think," she asked the deerling. Arthur shook his head with a snort. She had been very mouthy; it kind of reminded him of his trainer now that he thought about it.

Arthur decided not to make a move towards the limp bird this time. He simply growled a bit before sitting down to lick his wounds. Zera simply smiled at his growl which somehow was suppose to be menacing but sounded kind of cute to her.

"I know you can do it," Zera said encouraging him to do one last hit for a measure. Arthur looked at her then his foe. He really wasn't sure but if his trainer ordered it then he couldn't say no. With a sigh he stood and rushed the bird one last time with a tackle.

user posted image

Arthur, , deerling - 64%

normal
grass
/ Ability: Sap Sipper
Moves: Grass Whistle, Tackle, Camouflage, Growl
#206 WORDS
NOTES
Fallow pointed out I need to use the entry for my pokemon
CREDIT TO ARIA

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 12 2017, 06:05 PM
Robin Hoot
Moderator Aid
years
played by

A Wild Pokemon Appeared!

What will you do?

STARLY
starly,model
normal
flying

Health: 0% // Stats: -3 Attack // Status Conditions:
slp

> Starly fainted!

Would you like to capture this Pokemon or continue?

ZERA MATASUKI

thunder
struck

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 14 2017, 06:50 PM
Impetuous Red-head
Civilian
years
played by
Zera Matasuki
"Believer"
Arthur shook his head lightly staring at the still starly. It was breathing its chest seeming to shudder with each pained breath. He felt bad taking advantage of its sleeping form. Still, it was done and all he wanted was to go back to grazing. He turned on his heel leaving his training to look after him.

Zera watched him trot off then looked back to the bird. She reached down petting it lightly before reaching in her pocket for a berry. "Thanks for the lesson," she said leaving an oran berry in front of it.

Arthur started to spend his time between licking his chest and eating grass. His irritation a little more than obvious. It's hadn't been a fair fight and in all truth a flying type normal beat a grass type like him. He wondered if he should be proud then. Ahh, he was just so conflicted.

Arin chuckled a bit as he watched Arthur. Always much too serious. He should try to have fun playing with others or battling them. Oh, he should play with the next pokemon. He'd really enjoy that; his tail wagged at the thought.

Arthur

deerling,model

HP: 64%

normal
grass
/ Ability: Sap Sipper
Moves: Grass Whistle, Tackle, Camouflage, Growl
#192 WORDS
NOTES
4 orans left
CREDIT TO ARIA

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 14 2017, 07:06 PM
Robin Hoot
Moderator Aid
years
played by

A Wild Pokemon Appeared!

What will you do?

PATRAT
patrat,model
normal

Ability: run away / Item: N/A
Moves: Foresight, Bite, Leer, Tackle

Will you flee, fight, or befriend this pokemon?

ZERA MATASUKI

thunder
struck

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 14 2017, 07:32 PM
Impetuous Red-head
Civilian
years
played by

Zera Matasuki
   "Believer"
Arin didn't have to wait long as he saw a Pokemon coming out of a hole in the ground. It had weird looking eyes that made him cock his head. Arin grinned ear to ear though and trotted up to it putting his nose right against its side playfully.

It squeaked and turned around glaring at the friendly mudbray. It made shooing motions but Arin being as dense as he was simply tried to make friends all the more. He lightly headbutted it trying to get the fellow Pokemon to pet him. It crossed its arms glaring at him and his tail just swayed back and forth happily.

Arin pawed the ground lowering his front half playfully as he bounced side to side. It didn't budge as it watched him unamused. Arin knew what to do though. He shook himself a bit mud flying off his body into big glomps on the ground. Now the patrat looked mad. The area around its home was muddy. It shot daggers at Arin with its eyes as it watched him rolling in his own mud sport.

An angry chittering got the Mudbray's attention and it sat there ears down as it was chewed out. He just wanted to play with it. He whimpered slightly before using his hoof to slap at the mud making the patrat muddy. He smiled a bit eager to see what it would do.(26%)

Arin

mudbray,model
HP: 100% Gender: Male   / Level: 08  / Type:

ground
/ Ability: stamina
Moves: magnitude, Mud-Slap, Mud Sport, rototiller

#237 WORDS

NOTES
Poor Arin just want's to play XD

CREDIT TO ARIA  

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

If you don't see the cbox, clear your cookies
No advertising of any kind
No Pity Partying
Stay away from sensitive topics, keep mature content in the Mature box
The discord is a better way of getting to know the site, but we still have a normal box if you do not wish to join Discord.
If the click to join button doesn't work, then please try this link!
Don't forget to post in the ACTIVITY CHECK!
The die code for rolling is [roll]1d100[/roll]!
NUMORA WAS CREATED BY PIXELBUNNY. 2D SPRITES ARE PROPERTY OF THE SMOGON SPRITE PROJECT, WHILE ALL 3D SPRITES BELONG TO PKPARADISO. ALL OTHER INFORMATION WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, CHARACTER PLOTS, CHARACTER APPLICATIONS AND MORE BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS. ALL CODES AND SCRIPTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CODERS. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING WITHOUT THE OWNERS' PERMISSION. POKEMON BELONGS TO SATOSHI TAJIRI, GAMEFREAK, AND NINTENDO!