Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Portals of Flickering Dreams [Trainer]
 Posted on: Jun 6 2017, 05:44 AM
Has A Ph.D. In Misery
Researcher
years
played by
for @mod
I will always find you
Like it's written in the stars. You can run, but you can't hide.
Shielding her eyes with her hand, Althaea scanned the rocky expanse of the Northern Crater. One of the researchers working for her had foolishly abandoned expensive equipment after a few harrowing experiences had curbed his enthusiasm to conduct his research. The gibbering dolt mentioned terrifying draconic wildlife as well as prowling trainers far too eager too battle. After silencing him with a frigid glare, she informed him that she'd personally assist in searching for the equipment although she would be unable to help in the matter of finding his courage.

"Where should we start?" The researcher asked the flygon at her side, his shielded gaze shifting from his fellow dragons soaring the the sky to his owner. He hummed a response before pointing to figure in the distance. "We could ask that human? Perhaps they've seen something," he was well aware that his words were gibberish without Eurydice to translate but Al had asked and he simply did his part by responding.

Luckily for the dragon, his owner had the same idea. Motioning at Karmanor to follow her, Althaea cautiously approached the other person in the crater with a polite inquiry, "Excuse me? I apologize for the bother but may I inquire about something?" She hoped that she wasn't about to be attacked or to have a battle demanded from her before her question would be answered. Either scenario would be irksome to deal with.

notes Here for some trainer battles! Althaea has 5 Moomoo Milk, 6 Potions, 5 Lemonade, and 2 Soda Pop.
Pokemon Team
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 6 2017, 06:08 AM
The Illusion Fox Pokémon
Admin
years
played by
STRANGE MAN HARRY
exeggutor,aloladelphox,modelmismagius,modelvileplume,model

Ability: Harvest / Item: Sitrus Berry
Draco Meteor, Solarbeam, Dragon Tail,
Flamethrower, Power Swap, Sunny Day
100% / Healthy / stats

"IM A MOTHER FUCKING SORCERER! >:D"

ALTHAEA KINGSTON

--------------------
Zachary Rampaige
Zeriq Wolfman
Darren Faust

Kasper Foxwood
Shiloh Lockwood

If I do not post in seven days, please message me to remind me.
Tag me with @[NEFARIOUS] in each post else risk no response. Quoting a post does not work, it brings up a different code.
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 21 2017, 11:17 AM
Has A Ph.D. In Misery
Researcher
years
played by
I will always find you
Regret was a bitter emotion that Althaea considered herself to be well acquainted with. It was Lawrence's death, her flirtations with his murderer, and the whole pint of ice cream she had eaten last week after accidentally watching 'Say Yes To The Dress'. The emotion was common enough in her life but she had never expected to feel it because she asked for help from a deranged man. Staring as the strange man howled about being a sorcerer in an unnecessarily crude fashion, she nearly turned around and walked in the other direction when he yelled about showing her his magical staff.

Insulted at the unintended—hopefully unintended at least—innuendo, she stoically stood her ground while this Harry fellow unleashed an Alolan exeggutor. The professor might have admired such a magnificent pokémon in any other situation but her revulsion and disdain for its owner were too strong for awe to overcome. Instead, she carefully took one of the pokeballs on her belt and unleashed her pokemon without flourish. "Allow me," Althaea sneered once the shiny volcarona had emerged, "To show you true magic. Let me help you make your pokemon disappear. Eos, Quiver Dance then Bug Buzz."

Six golden wings beating in tandem, Eos observed her opponent with disgust. The exeggutor's proportions were too absurd! It would make for a terrible dance partner: neck too long and legs too stubby. Eliminating such a vastly incapable dancer was an activity she'd partake in with great pleasure. "Gladly," she hummed out. Her antennae began to vibrate with a fey sound and spiraling embers dripped from her quivering wings. The sight was hypnotic and inspiring, even as the volcarona's wings began to beat faster and faster until an awful dangerous sound was sent out with one forceful flap.

volcarona,shiny model
EOS
Ability: Flame BodyHeld Item: Rocky Helmet
Moves: Giga Drain, Roost, Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz, Quiver Dance, Hurricane

Health: 100% ★ Status: +1 Sp. Atk, +1 Sp. Def, +1. Spd

Eos used Quiver Dance.
Eos used Bug Buzz. (-172.2%)
notes Althaea 'Fuq ur magic' Kingston
5 Moomoo Milk, 6 Potions, 5 Lemonade, and 2 Soda Pop.
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 22 2017, 11:17 PM
The Illusion Fox Pokémon
Admin
years
played by
STRANGE MAN HARRY

Ability: Levitate / Item: Red Card
Power Gem, Shadow Ball, Mystical Fire,
Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Pain Split
100% / Healthy / stats

"I'll make YOUR pokemon disappear!! >:D"

Bug Buzz hit! Alolan Exeggutor gave 3 levels!
Sent out Mismagius!

Used Nasty Plot!
Used Power Gem! (-108%)

ALTHAEA KINGSTON

--------------------
Zachary Rampaige
Zeriq Wolfman
Darren Faust

Kasper Foxwood
Shiloh Lockwood

Tag me with @[NEFARIOUS] in each post else risk no response. Quoting a post does not work, it brings up a different code.
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 26 2017, 10:36 AM
Has A Ph.D. In Misery
Researcher
years
played by
I will always find you
Satisfied at seeing the tall dragon-type fall, Althaea thought this was the end of Harry's lunatic behavior. Having his pokemon faint should be enough to startle him out of any absurdity and encourage him to take the battle (and Al) seriously. Sadly, it was clear to her she had overestimated his capacity for sanity. Instead of the expected result, the would be magician put his hands at his hips and cackled for an uncomfortably long time. When the last 'hihihihi' tittered out, he shouted a taunt back and slipped a pokeball down from his sleeve to release a malevolent golden mismagius.

A dark incantation was crowed out by the shiny ghost before a gemlike light began to form between its sleeve-like arms. Reflecting off Eos' teal compound eyes, the volcarona shuddered when the Power Gem struck her, ember scales scattering on the ground. The researcher pursed her lips as her pokemon attempted to endure the hit. Was Eos really going to cling on? It took a few more seconds before the golden moth fainted and started slowly crashing into the ground.

"Karmanor, go. Dragon Dance then Dragon Rush," Al recalled Eos then glanced at the ground-type standing beside her. The flygon nodded once before flinging himself into the sky, wings leaving a flurry of dirt and an alien hum echoing through the crater. Soaring high, Karmanor danced in the azure expanse. He twisted this way and that, tail lashing at clouds and pokemon whose curiosity made them fly too close. Flying as high as he could, the flygon hovered for a second and gazed up at the sun before falling backwards with a fierce cry. He dove with wings tucked tightly against his sides, the wind whistling past, with all the vicious intention of slamming into his opponent.

"Enough of your rambling," Althaea said when Karmanor flew higher and higher, "I don't have time for your madness." She really shouldn't have tried asking for help; people were always too unpredictable to be of any use.

flygon,
KARMANOR
Ability: LevitateHeld Item: Muscle Band
Moves: Stone Edge, Roost, Dragon Rush, Earthquake, Screech, Dragon Dance

Health: 100% ★ Status: +1 Atk, +1 Spd.

Power Gem hit! Eos fainted and gained 1 level.
Karmanor was sent out.

Karmanor used Dragon Dance.
Karmanor used Dragon Rush. (-121%)
1-80 to hit.
Dice Roll: 1d100: 66 = 66
notes rng dont u fail me again. i still remember those two focus blasts.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 8 2017, 08:38 PM
The Illusion Fox Pokémon
Admin
years
played by
STRANGE MAN HARRY

Ability: Effect Spore / Item: Leftovers
Petal Blizzard, Swords Dance, Synthesis,
Moonblast, Drain Punch, Mimic
100% / Healthy / stats

Dragon Rush hit!
Mismagius fainted! Flygon gained 3 levels.

Sent out Vileplume!
Vileplume used Swords Dance!
Vileplume used Petal Blizzard! (-82%)

ALTHAEA KINGSTON

--------------------
Zachary Rampaige
Zeriq Wolfman
Darren Faust

Kasper Foxwood
Shiloh Lockwood

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 16 2017, 09:42 AM
Has A Ph.D. In Misery
Researcher
years
played by
I will always find you
The attack connected, sand and small rocks violently flung out of the flygon's path as he hurtled toward his opponent. Althaea remained stoic although there was a glimmer of pride in her eyes and the faintest smile on her lips, the edges quirked up ever so slightly. Karmanor was doing well, just as she expected. She saw her opponent frown a little but was otherwise blissfully silent. The madman must have taken the hint this time while recalling the fainted ghost and replacing it with a vileplume in mute frustration.

A little startled at seeing a second shiny from what she assumed to be an imbecilic hobo, she wondered how he had come to acquire it. She was tempted to ask but that would possibly prompt a bizarre response like, "It came through a magic portal!" and other insane statements. Shaking her head, she shushed her curiosity and observed her flygon be struck by the whirling storm of petals slashing, striking and smashing into his whole form. He cried out in pain, wings struggling to keep him alight with all his new wounds.

"Karmanor, Dragon Dance then Earthquake," Althaea ordered out once the flygon took a deep breath and steadied his flight.

flygon,
KARMANOR
Ability: LevitateHeld Item: Muscle Band
Moves: Stone Edge, Roost, Dragon Rush, Earthquake, Screech, Dragon Dance

Health: 18% ★ Status: +2 Atk, +2 Spd.

Petal Blizzard hit! (-82%)

Karmanor used Dragon Dance.
Karmanor used Earthquake (-104%)
notes I misread Roost as Roast, gj self. And NTS, Eos is level 64.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 29 2017, 08:13 AM
The Illusion Fox Pokémon
Admin
years
played by
STRANGE MAN HARRY

Ability: Blaze / Item: Choice Specs
Psyshock, Flamethrower, Dazzling Gleam
Calm Mind, Switcheroo, Shadow Ball
100% / Healthy / stats

Earthquake hit!
Flygon gained 3 levels!

Sent out Delphox!
Used Calm Mind!
Used Dazzling Gleam! (-Everything)

ALTHAEA KINGSTON

--------------------
Zachary Rampaige
Zeriq Wolfman
Darren Faust

Kasper Foxwood
Shiloh Lockwood

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 29 2017, 12:08 PM
Has A Ph.D. In Misery
Researcher
years
played by
I will always find you
Althaea sighed as Karmanor's lively flight was soon clipped by the fairy-type strike sent his way, a mournful cry ringing through the air. Pursing her lips, she recalled her pokemon before he could crash into the ground and replaced him with her own mighty tyrant. The massive kaiju reared back with a challenging roar, the tyranitarite in his keeping glowing brightly to herald his mega evolution.

"Atlas, end this," the professor muttered, "This has gone on long enough." Believing in mega-evolved beast's capacity to seize victory, she shifted her attention back to her intial reason for coming here in the first place. The equipment was somewhere out here but where? Perhaps Themis could follow the technology's electrical signal to its source.

tyranitar,mega model
ATLAS
Ability: Sand StreamHeld Item: Tyranitarite
Moves: Assurance, Ice Punch, Curse, Focus Energy, Earthquake, Fire Fang

Health: 100% ★ Status: +1 Atk, +1 Def, -1 Spd

Karmanor fainted!
Atlas was sent out!

Sand Stream activated! A sand storm kicked up!

Atlas used Curse.
Atlas used Earthquake. (-sandydeathparty%)
notes And back to leveling up the rest of the team. x)

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 30 2017, 05:23 AM
The Illusion Fox Pokémon
Admin
years
played by
STRANGE MAN HARRY

Ability: Blaze / Item: Choice Specs
Psyshock, Flamethrower, Dazzling Gleam
Calm Mind, Switcheroo, Shadow Ball
100% / Healthy / stats

Earthquake hit!
Tyrannitar gained 4 levels!
Gained 250G!

ALTHAEA KINGSTON

--------------------
Zachary Rampaige
Zeriq Wolfman
Darren Faust

Kasper Foxwood
Shiloh Lockwood

PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 4 2017, 07:43 AM
Has A Ph.D. In Misery
Researcher
years
played by
I will always find you
Victory was finally hers, much to her delusional opponent's horror and impoverishment. Althaea accepted the money given to her with stony silence, although her eye twitched at the sight of some leaves and potion recipes mixed in with the bills. "Have a good day," she offered with a dip of her head before promptly turning around and walking away, Atlas lumbering behind her with a few booming chuckles. She ignored Harry's shouts as he started demanding for the secrets of her magic, as he accused her of using witchcraft.

With that distraction over, she recalled the tyrannitar and released Karmanor once more. The flygon was still weary from his efforts in battle and wouldn't have minded if he had more time to rest, but he nonetheless obediently waited for whatever orders the woman would give. "You won't be battling this time," the professor reassured him with a gentle pat on his neck, "I simply need you to fly up and see if the equipment is out there. It should have a reflective covering that's easy enough to spot with all this sunlight. If you're too tired, I can order someone el—ah, thank you." He interrupted her with a shake of his head and a low croon as she considered another pokemon; he was strong enough to do a little surveillance.

She watched the flygon take to the sky, and made sure his flying was steady enough before continuing her search on foot. A slight smile tugged at her lips while she listened to the inherent music of his flight, the sweet song of his flapping wings making her hum along.

notes Continuing on! >:3 Excluding Karmanor for this one, though.

Pokemon Team

PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 4 2017, 11:31 PM
The Illusion Fox Pokémon
Admin
years
played by
LITTLE BOY JOHNATHON
"I like turdles! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif"
blastoise,[/pokemonicon][pokemonicon=Torkoal]modelturtonator,modeltorterra,modelavalugg,model

Ability: Rain Dish / Item: Leftovers
Hydro Cannon, Flash Cannon, Rain Dance
Mirror Coat, Haze, Aura Sphere
100% / Healthy / stats

ALTHAEA KINGSTON

--------------------
Zachary Rampaige
Zeriq Wolfman
Darren Faust

Kasper Foxwood
Shiloh Lockwood

PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 17 2017, 11:44 AM
Has A Ph.D. In Misery
Researcher
years
played by
I will always find you
The second encounter astonished her only by virtue of the young boy merrily prancing up to her. Althaea stared with confusion as the boy introduced himself as one Johnathan and promptly began prattling off about how much he loved turtles, or rather turdles. Unlike her previous opponent, she was charmed by this child and his adoration for all Testudines kind, even though she was equally concerned about his safety. The Northern Crater was no place for a child... well, for a poorly equipped one at least. Eyeing the powerful blastoise Johnathan had sent out, her concerns were mildly alleviated, especially when the turtle unleashed twin jets of water from its cannons, a passing flygon (not Karmanor, thankfully) shot down from the sky with a displeased screech.

Busy with her mission, she intended to simply compliment the water-type before continuing on her way when Johnathan begged for a battle; he wanted to see how strong his beloved turtles were. Though Al was disinclined to fight, the boy had such an indefatigable spirit that she finally relented with a dry chuckle. "I won't hold back," she warned as she released the vikavolt to take advantage of the typing, "Charge, Themis, then Thunderbolt."

vikavolt,
THEMIS
Ability: LevitateHeld Item: Wise Glasses
Moves: Flash Cannon, Volt Switch, Hidden Power (Water), Air Slash, Thunderbolt, Charge
Health: 100% ★ Status: +1 Sp. Def.

Themis used Charge.
Themis used Thunder. (-electricboogaloo%)
Power was doubled by Charge!
notes Althaea genuinely wants to know where the fuck all these people are coming from.

Pokemon Team
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 18 2017, 01:13 AM
The Illusion Fox Pokémon
Admin
years
played by
LITTLE BOY JOHNATHON
"I like turdles! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif"
blastoise,[/pokemonicon][pokemonicon=Torkoal]modelturtonator,modeltorterra,modelavalugg,model

Ability: Overgrow / Item: Leftovers
Earthquake, Crunch, Leech Seed,
Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Seed Bomb
100% / Healthy / stats

Swapped out! Thunder was ineffective...

ALTHAEA KINGSTON \ Oh my god that poor flygon

--------------------
Zachary Rampaige
Zeriq Wolfman
Darren Faust

Kasper Foxwood
Shiloh Lockwood

PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 26 2017, 12:42 PM
Has A Ph.D. In Misery
Researcher
years
played by
I will always find you
A soft noise of surprise escaped her when the child was clever enough to withdraw his blastoise, or perhaps he was simply too enthusiastic in showing off his collection of turtles and tortoises. Regardless of Johnathan's motivations, the water-type was gone with a torterra in its place, the massive grass-type harmlessly absorbing Themis's electric strike. "You have quite a pair of turtles," Althaea complimented with a ghost of a smile on her lips, "I suppose you have a few more in your care, and that they'll be just as impressive."

Themis buzzed uncertainly as her new opponent seemed unshaken and undamaged by her strike; the vikavolt turning to give her trainer a questioning look. "Air Slash, Themis," the professor responded with a reassuring nod before healing her other pokemon in case Eos was needed for the battle.

Somewhere else in the crater, Karmanor flew with a happy vibrating purr; he was growing stronger with each passing minute and—holy mother of dragon-types, was that another flygon crashing through the air?! What the hell.

vikavolt,
THEMIS
Ability: LevitateHeld Item: Wise Glasses
Moves: Flash Cannon, Volt Switch, Hidden Power (Water), Air Slash, Thunderbolt, Charge
Health: 100% ★ Status: +1 Sp. Def.

Themis used Air Slash. (-60%)
1-30 to flinch.
Dice Roll: 1d100: 27 = 27
Althaea used a Lemonade on Eos! (+34%)
notes grass tortoise pls no

5 Moomoo Milk, 6 Potions, 4 Lemonade, and 2 Soda Pop.
Pokemon Team
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

If you don't see the cbox, clear your cookies
No advertising of any kind
No Pity Partying
Stay away from sensitive topics, if someone asks for a topic change please oblige.
The discord is a better way of getting to know the site, but we still have a normal box if you do not wish to join Discord.
If the click to join button doesn't work, then please try this link!
Don't forget to post in the ACTIVITY CHECK!
The die code for rolling is [roll]1d100[/roll]!
TO BITTER ENDINGS
Pokemon: Terrene THE STELLARA REGION SSB:Li Bleach Platinum Hearts Kaleidoscope
OTOS
RWBY-AU a post volume 3 Alternate Universe RWBY RP PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay
NUMORA WAS CREATED BY ACEDIA. 2D SPRITES ARE PROPERTY OF THE SMOGON SPRITE PROJECT, WHILE ALL 3D SPRITES BELONG TO PKPARADISO. ALL OTHER INFORMATION WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, CHARACTER PLOTS, CHARACTER APPLICATIONS AND MORE BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS. ALL CODES AND SCRIPTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CODERS. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING WITHOUT THE OWNERS' PERMISSION. POKEMON BELONGS TO SATOSHI TAJIRI, GAMEFREAK, AND NINTENDO!