Add Reply
New Poll

A Cafe Meeting..[Penelope]
 Posted on: Feb 26 2018, 03:04 PM
Coordinator
years
played by
"Gleefuls Get What We want..Obey the Crown!"
Cecelia walked through town with her Rockruff and Popplio on either shoulder. The girl had a lot on her mind due to her shakey jaded past. She did not trust easilly, so she mostly kept to herself, in the company of her two pokemon partners. The popplio she recieved was from an old friend who had long since left Numora, Kaiesha Snow. Her sister had a popplio too so the girls often compared their popplios. Cecelia was going for contests, Melinda was a breeder. They sometimes met up, but most of the time they went their own ways. Cecelia walked into a cafe in town, and sat down.

The girls two pokemon sat beside her, not at all confused or hurt. Infact, said pokemon just sat with her beside her in the booth, loyally. Mason commented to Ariel Gleeful and they seemed to have a private pokemon conversation. "Our trainer is pretty jaded huh?" Mason said to Ariel, which the popplio replied-"Yeah big time.. I feel bad for her!" Of course the food came, and their trainer began eating. The two pokemon just watcvhed the door. PENELOPE VAEL
© hyacintho of GS

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
 Posted on: Feb 28 2018, 02:03 PM
Daddy Issues
Elite Four
years
played by

I’M THE BOSS, CEO, QUEEN IF YOU’RE
FEELING DRAMATIC. IT DOESN’T MATTER.
OMEGA HAS NO TITLED RULER AND ONLY
ONE RULE. DON’T FUCK WITH ARIA.

"Listen boss, I know you like them fire types a whole lot." Penelope rolled her eyes as the man spoke on the other end of the phone, just how had he gotten her number? "So I got some for ya!!" he continued, "Ya just gotta head to Icebridge and get 'em!!" Wait, what? The woman frowned and stopped playing with her newly bleached hair to stand up from her desk. He couldn't be serious! If he was going to give her something, the least he could do was deliver it to her.

"And why do I have to inconvenience myself to get these?" she asked simply as she paced her office. A nervous laugh left the man, followed by the sound of what seemed to be someone yelling in the background. "I'm uh, a little caught up, boss. I got the pigs on me, but ya don't gotta worry your pretty head about dat. Just go get your new pets!!" Penelope rolled her eyes as she listened to his directions, then hung up. What a mess, she didn't even need them. Still, something told her to do it anyways. What she did for the people around her, honestly.

Bundled up in a peacoat and scarf, the woman drove to the frozen city with Persephone sitting in the passenger side seat. The large sheep whined as it started getting colder and colder, only to be silenced as the woman shot her a glare. She was well aware of the frigid temperatures, her bare legs were riddled with goosebumps as she turned the heat on all the way. Hopefully it wouldn't be long, the woman hated winter.

The town soon came into view and Penelope turned off into a dirt road as she had been told to. Once the forest started surrounding them, she pulled out and stepped out. Snow froze her heeled feet as she stomped about in the frozen terrain, her temper only getting worse the more she walked. Thankfully it wasn't long before she heard yipping, and once she walked around a large tree, saw two Vulpix tied to a tree. Well, there they were. Persephone sauntered over towards them and plucked both off the ground with her paws as Penelope cut the wires, then the group of four returned to her car.

The trip to head back was halted however as hunger hit the Elite Four member, which only made her anger worse. Within seconds of getting back onto the main road they had pulled into a small cafe on the side of the road. The four exited the car and quickly headed inside, Penelope awkwardly scooting into a booth to wait to be served. Persephone sat on the other side while the two Vulpix yipped and chirped at one another on the floor, only for one to take off in a burst of energy.

Penelope shot up to chase after it, only to watch in horror as it dug into someone's bag on the floor. It chittered and squirmed about before a shattering sound was heard, and a yelp left the creature. Penelope stomped over towards it and yanked it by the tail up to face her, but was surprised to see a pure white face staring back. Within seconds the transformation took place, the red fox turning as white as the snow outside.

She said nothing at first, the snow frosty vulpine flailing about as it was held up by its tail. "... Great." she hissed, narrowing her eyes at it. "You're useless now." After a bit more wiggling, the woman turned to return to her spot, only to spot the still red fox sauntering over towards a Popplio and Rockruff, her chest puffed out to look intimidating. "No!!" Penelope called out as she rushed over, only to offer a smile to the girl who seemingly owned them.

"Ah, so sorry. Mindless creatures, they are." she spoke as Persephone finally walked over. What a mess.

+ TAG CECELIA GLEEFUL
+ WORDS 658
+ SONG SO SAD, SO SAD BY VARSITY
+ NOTES YOU HONESTLY ONLY NEED TO READ LIKE, THE LAST 3 PARAGRAPHS
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Mar 1 2018, 10:46 AM
Coordinator
years
played by
Gleeful's Always get what they want..OBEY THE CROWN!
The girl looked at the icy fox in the girls arms and smiled. "Excuse me but is that your Fox there that keeps eating the poffins in my bag..' The girl sighed. This was the second time somebody's pokemon had eaten her poffins. The first time was when Kaiesha's Popplio had eaten all the dry poffins she had made for her pokemon. This woman was now familiar to her, and she jumped. "Wait-Felicity from the pokemon league?"

The girl then thought for a second. This was odd what was an elite four member doing in Icebridge, one of the very first towns in Numora. The girl looked totally confused but then turned her attention back to the woman. 'Oh I'm Cecelia Gleeful by the way.. Nice to meet you Miss Felicity!"[ The girl was always nice, even though she was jaded from bullying she always tried to be nice to people who addressed her. The girl then patiently looked at her two pokemon, who were conversing but oen of them turned to the foxes-"Hi! I'm her rockruff Mason. And you two are?" The Rock puppy was in a social mood after all. Then again, that rockruff was always a bit crazy. PENELOPE VAEL
© hyacintho of GS

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
 Posted on: Mar 8 2018, 03:17 AM
Daddy Issues
Elite Four
years
played by

Penelope let out a pained sigh as she peered down at the Vulpix that had managed to climb into the woman's bag, her maw was full of treats that clearly wasn't for her. She continued to hold the white Vulpix by the tails as she leaned down to pluck up the red sibling, then placed it in the arms of Persephone. The Ampharos wasn't sure what to do with the new possession but kept a firm grip on it. Everytime it struggled to leave, it was given a small zap to stop it. It was one less thing her master had to deal with, anyways.

She was so embarrassed, never before had she been so unprofessional in public before. Well, in recent times. Penelope was about to simply walk out when her pseudonym had been spoken, which caused the woman silent anguish. Great, she was identified. Penelope reached over to grip the Alolan Vulpix by the scruff and pull it into her arms, the creature yipped and squirmed all the while. "You got me, haha..." she mumbled as she shifted her weight ever so slightly.

It seemed like she wanted to talk, what a hassle. The Guild Master could easily walk away from this and no one would care, but an Elite Four member? Scandalous, Felicity Sinclair painted as some heartless and uncaring woman. So Penelope simply nodded at the introduction and only hoped it wouldn't take long. "The pleasure is all mine, Cecelia." she responded more clearly this time as her nails dug into the fox as it wriggled.

The red Vulpix watched as the two Pokemon spoke, then grew surprised as the two turned to face her. She was about to reply when her muzzle was grabbed, the Ampharos keeping her from speaking. A growl left her throat, but the sheep's glare quickly quieted her. The massive yellow creature then lifted her head to stare at the two Pokemon, but remained silent. Penelope peered back at them both, the superior Vulpix quiet thankfully.

"Say...." the woman began as she turned her attention back to Cecelia. The thing in her hands was useless, nothing but an eyesore and a menace when Penelope had the better one already. She didn't need this thing, if she took it home it'd only be used to feed Azrael. So, it was worth a shot. "Do you like this.... thing?" she asked as she motioned to the vulpine struggling in her grip.

+ TAG CECELIA GLEEFUL
+ WORDS 408
+ SONG VIDEO GAMES BY LANA DEL REY
+ NOTES NOTES
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Mar 12 2018, 06:15 AM
Coordinator
years
played by
Gleeful's Always get what they want..OBEY THE CROWN!
Cecelia let out a little look of shock at the AMpheros's behavior toward the red tailed fox, and shrugged. She then smiled, looking toward Felicity- "Yeah i really do. She's cute! Really Cute... I would love to have one, sadley i can't even find a regular one let alone an Alolan One." The girl kept stairing at the ampheros for a bit, curiously. She was kinda worried for the red tailed fox.

"But yesh the icy fox is cute!" The Popplio and Rockruff seemed to look over at the ampheros, unsure of it. They looked ready to jump and hide in their pokeballs, but it seemed as if only they sensed danger. Their trainer seemed totally Oblivious.
© hyacintho of GS

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
 Posted on: Mar 15 2018, 08:04 PM
Daddy Issues
Elite Four
years
played by

Perfect, two birds with one stone. Penelope could offer the horrid creature to the fangirl in exchange for her silence, no one needed to know that she had been in Icebridge that day. Plus, she'd be rid of both of them. Not to mention that it'd be harder to pin two stolen Pokemon on her if they were split up. If the police were smart enough to catch onto her scent, anyways. So with a smile, the woman placed the stolen Vulpix onto the table in front of Cecelia.

"A great coincidence, then this one is yours." she responded as she pushed it a bit further towards the other woman. The red Vulpix began to squirm again as she watched her sister get released, but was silenced once more by Persephone, this time with a larger shock. The fox's convulsed for but a moment as electricity worked on her muscles then simply lay there in the Ampharos' arms, distraught.

"Just a small favour for this though," Penelope spoke again as she placed her hands onto the table and leaned forward. "Pretend you never saw me here, alright? You caught this Vulpix in the wild, I was never here. Don't want the paparazzi getting the wrong idea, right?" And with that, the woman straightened up and called for her Pokemon. The two then walked out the door and back to Penelope's car to leave the frigid hell around them.

user posted image
VULPIX
LV.05
FEMALE
SNOW CLOAK
FREEZE-DRY

+ TAG CECELIA GLEEFUL
+ WORDS 238
+ SONG FLY ME TO THE MOON BY FRANK SINATRA
+ NOTES NOTES
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Mar 25 2018, 11:06 PM
Coordinator
years
played by
The girl nodded, watchign the elite four member leave. She just smiled, tapping the vulpix with a pokeball catching it. She put the ball on her belt, and paid for her cafe drink. She then decided to head out, towards wherever she was going next. The girl had intents and purpouses to storm the forest in search of some awesome things. Who knew what the girl would find, but with the new pokemon at her side she would see.

The Alolan Vulpix seemed to be a lot calmer now, and jumped on the girls shoulder. As the girl left the cafe, she began to hum a song and sing-"Im on the frount line don't worry i'll be fine! The story is just beginning! I say goodbye to my weakness farewell to the regret... and now i see the world through diamond eyes!" As the girl was finally out of sight, the patrons in the cafe looked in awe but shrugged it off as a typical tuesday.

Ending Thread!

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

If you don't see the cbox, clear your cookies
No advertising of any kind
No Pity Partying
Stay away from sensitive topics, if someone asks for a topic change please oblige.
The discord is a better way of getting to know the site, but we still have a normal box if you do not wish to join Discord.
If the click to join button doesn't work, then please try this link!
Don't forget to post in the ACTIVITY CHECK!
The die code for rolling is [roll]1d100[/roll]!
TO BITTER ENDINGS
Pokemon: Terrene THE STELLARA REGION SSB:Li
OTOS kalopsia - a pmd rp The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play
RWBY-AU a post volume 3 Alternate Universe RWBY RP PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay Pokefalls
NUMORA WAS CREATED BY KAMUI. 2D SPRITES ARE PROPERTY OF THE SMOGON SPRITE PROJECT, WHILE ALL 3D SPRITES BELONG TO PKPARADISO. ALL OTHER INFORMATION WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, CHARACTER PLOTS, CHARACTER APPLICATIONS AND MORE BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS. ALL CODES AND SCRIPTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CODERS. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING WITHOUT THE OWNERS' PERMISSION. POKEMON BELONGS TO SATOSHI TAJIRI, GAMEFREAK, AND NINTENDO!