Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Súðreyjar, WILD
 Posted on: Mar 18 2018, 08:38 PM
A Diamond in the Rough
Gym Leader
years
played by
I'm the master of my sea
When the wind lashed at the redhead's bare skin, a hiss of incomprehensible vulgar slipped from his mouth.

Robert was used to the cold. He did grow up in a northward region, one that was routinely deprived of the sun's warmth and fortified by the Atlantic waves -- he should've been prepared for what Numora had in store, right? To his chagrin, the bitter nip of the mountain breeze was far more harsh than the laps of Albanian air.

"Bloody hell." Rob muttered inwardly, jamming his hands further in the depths of his pocket. As much as he hated his predicament, he still didn't find any real reason to complain. Although, the company of fire-type Pokemon wouldn't have prompted a negative reaction from him.

Another flood of murmured profanity rippled in the air, this time after the man nearly slipped while descending down a steep crag. Yes, that wasn't a bad idea. It probably wouldn't have hurt to visit one of the local breeders once he had finished his business in this icebox.

Rob's Inventory
tag: @any moddy

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Mar 25 2018, 10:05 AM
ZA WARUDO
years
played by
a wild pokemon appeared.
delibird
delibird,

Gender Male ★ Level 12 ★ Type Ice/Flying

Ability HustleHeld Item N/A

Moves Fake Out, Present

Health Healthy ★ Status Healthy

What would you like to do?

Fight ★ Befriend ★ Wait ★ Run

05 Pokeballs left ★ 05 Oran Berries Left
100 for Shiny

Dice Roll: 1d100: 31 = 31

ROBERT MACDUFFIE - Hello, hello~ >:3

--------------------

PM
^
 Posted on: Mar 26 2018, 03:10 PM
A Diamond in the Rough
Gym Leader
years
played by
I'm the master of my sea
Robert hadn't been paying attention when a flurry of red and white hues nearly collided with his head. "The feck?! he exclaimed, wheeling around to see the creature land a few feet before him. To his annoyance, said creature probably wasn't worth his time. It was a Delibird for shit's sake; perhaps one of the more useless Pokemon when it came to battling.

That wasn't to say that the gym leader loathed the species entirely. Even if they weren't wired for combat, they were useful in their own right -- mainly taking up chores that humans and other Pokemon were to busy to tend to.

Now making eye contact with the avian, Rob studied the animal as it did the same. It was clearly curious about this giant, ginger-headed stranger that impeded on his property. Robert took a minute to take this information in before speaking. "Ye there, bird. Want tae battle or not?"
tag: FALLOW // words: not enough // notes: i loved smoked penguin in the morning

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Mar 27 2018, 03:32 AM
ZA WARUDO
years
played by
a wild pokemon appeared.
delibird
delibird,

Moves Fake Out, Present

Delibird thinks about your offer...

Dice Roll: 1d100: 63 = 63

1-70: Delibird accepts the challenge! Come at me, bro!
71-100: Delibird would rather make friends, pls don't hurt him.
ROBERT MACDUFFIE - 'smoked penguin' = DDD8

--------------------

PM
^
 Posted on: Mar 27 2018, 08:52 PM
A Diamond in the Rough
Gym Leader
years
played by
I'm the master of my sea
Robert smirked. So, the bird wanted to fight, eh? Well, he was going to give him the walloping of a lifetime. The Pokemon didn't even hesitate when he drawled out the proposal, which the gym leader believed was a sign of decisiveness and valor, the kind of Pokemon he wanted in his ensemble.

"Ah' like the cut of your jib, bird. Alright. Ah'm gem." With a poised grin, Rob cracked his knuckles, reaching into his coat pocket to pull out a Poke Ball adorned with black and yellow markings. When he chucked the projectile in the air, a stream of energy flew out from within it and took the form of a canine-esque creature.

"Stryke get 'em wit Bite."

With a silent nod, the electric-type obeyed his trainer's words, lunging toward the feathered fiend with open jaws.

STRYKE
electrike,model
electric

Ability: static / Item: N/A
Moves: Swift, Bite, Thunder Fang, Spark, Howl, Thunder Wave
Health: Healthy // Stats: N/A // Status Conditions: N/A

tag: FALLOW // words: here // notes: it's yummy

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Mar 27 2018, 09:26 PM
ZA WARUDO
years
played by
a wild pokemon appeared.
delibird
delibird,

Moves Fake Out, Present

Health Pretty injured ★ Status Healthy

Bite hit!

Delibird used Present.
Hustle lowered Accuracy! 1-70 to hit:
Dice Roll: 1d100: 59 = 59
1-40 for low damage, 41-70 for medium damage, 71-80 for high damage, 81-100 to heal opponent:
Dice Roll: 1d100: 82 = 82
ROBERT MACDUFFIE - i'm gonna warn the penguins so they can all waddle away omg

--------------------

PM
^
 Posted on: Mar 30 2018, 02:00 AM
A Diamond in the Rough
Gym Leader
years
played by
I'm the master of my sea
Robert could see that Stryke had inflicted a healthy dose of damage on the Delibird, further reinforcing his belief that he could catch the creature without a hitch. Still, he knew better than to make rash presumptions before seeing the final tally. It had landed him in trouble several times in the past. Especially when it came to his usual intoxicated altercations.

Feeling the wind nip at his neck, he crowed another chord of blasphemous interjections. "Aw'right boy, just give 'im one more hit -- this time Thunder Fang!"

As Stryke was taking in his trainer's words he nearly evaded the ice-type's Present attack toward him. However, due to a miscalculated jump he managed to get hit by the incoming light. To his surprise and confusion, he didn't take any damage from the attack. In fact, he felt a bit energized if anything. At least slightly more than he was before. But he couldn't think about such trivial thoughts now. He was given a mandate and he had to obey it.

The striped canine allowed a surge of electricity to pulsate through his gums, and eventually his teeth. Baring his fangs, he lunged at the other Pokemon once more. When he bit the animal, he released his hold on his electric impulses.
tag: FALLOW // words: 211 // notes: I dare ye >:3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Mar 30 2018, 04:03 AM
ZA WARUDO
years
played by
a wild pokemon appeared.
delibird
delibird,

Moves Fake Out, Present

Health KO'd ★ Status Healthy

Thunder Fang hit!

Delibird fainted.
Stryke gained no levels.

Would you like to catch Delibird?
ROBERT MACDUFFIE - One person penguin defense squad >:O

--------------------

PM
^
 Posted on: Mar 31 2018, 01:26 AM
A Diamond in the Rough
Gym Leader
years
played by
I'm the master of my sea
Robert had to hand it to the Pokemon; even if its defeat was a forgone conclusion, he had to applaud him for taking him up on his proposal to battle. To the scrappy man, that was all he could ask for in a Pokemon.

The Delibird was pulled inside a Premier Ball and allowed itself to be caught without another fight. When Robert heard the click that solidified his victory, he moved to grab his newly caught friend. Not before bending over to stroke Stryke on a job well-done.

"Ye did good, dug. Ye did good."

. Rob would heal the bird on his trip home. And probably give it a proper name while he was at it. But for now, he continued along his way, allowing his Electrike to pad alongside him as they descended within the steepness of the mountain.

"Oh, fer feck's sake! Remind me to never come to this frozen dump again!"
tag: FALLOW // words: 155 // notes: -ensembles an army of leopard seals-

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 1 2018, 09:09 AM
ZA WARUDO
years
played by
a wild pokemon appeared.
cubchoo
cubchoo,

Gender Male ★ Level 11 ★ Type Ice

Ability Slush RushHeld Item N/A

Moves Avalanche, Bide, Powder Snow, Growl

A passing Cubchoo suddenly pauses in front of you... and sneezes!

What would you like to do?

Fight ★ Befriend ★ Wait ★ Run

05 Pokeballs left ★ 05 Oran Berries Left
100 for Shiny

Dice Roll: 1d100: 88 = 88

ROBERT MACDUFFIE - imma pet all those leopard seals pls

--------------------

PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 2 2018, 12:02 AM
A Diamond in the Rough
Gym Leader
years
played by
I'm the master of my sea
Rob had concluded his tirade when the ursine Pokemon came into view, innocuously teetering toward him and Stryke. When the man made contact with the cub's glassy eyes he immediately felt like an ass. It was clear that the cub was still in infancy -- and even worse -- was lost.

"Feck." Rob muttered internally, further studying the Cubchoo before coming to the definite conclusion that the Pokemon was lost. The reflection in its eyes were definitely that of a lost child. When he heard Stryke beginning to growl at the creature, Rob clicked his tongue. "Knock it off, you." He chided his own Pokemon before refocusing on the wild one. "You, bear. Are ye lost or somethin'?"
tag: FALLOW // words: 116 // notes: go ahead. they're a diversion while I get the penguins! >:3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 2 2018, 07:02 AM
ZA WARUDO
years
played by
a wild pokemon appeared.
cubchoo
cubchoo,

Cubchoo starts sniffling...

Dice Roll: 1d100: 66 = 66

1-33: ...before bursting into tears! Cubchoo's bawling up a storm blizzard!
34-66: Cubchoo shyly nods -- he's lost and looking for his mama.
67-100: Cubchoo stares at you, wide-eyed and stunned into complete stillness. It looks like he's never seen a human before!
ROBERT MACDUFFIE - u too sneaky for me, son DDD8

--------------------

PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 3 2018, 10:13 PM
A Diamond in the Rough
Gym Leader
years
played by
I'm the master of my sea
So, his intuition was correct? Well, that was certainly a first. Rather than immediately replying, however, the gym leader deliberated the moment by pulling out a smoke and lighting it up with the lighter dormant in his other pocket. From the corner of his peripheral, Robert saw the face of bewilderment plastered on his canine companion.

"What are ye lookin' at, dug?" He chuckled, shaking his head and allowing the smoke swelling in his maw to freely disperse across the bitter Spring air. "Dorn't mind 'im," Rob began, his focus returning to the Cubchoo. "This wee prick is more bite than bark than anythin'. Ah' won't let 'im touch ye."

He sighed. "Listen, how about ye still wi' us for a while so we can look for your mammy? Ah' promise Ah' won't try to catch ye or nothin', and ye don't have to take us up on our word if ye dorn't want tae."
tag: FALLOW // words: 155 // notes: i'm a sneaky snek

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 5 2018, 11:05 AM
ZA WARUDO
years
played by
a wild pokemon appeared.
cubchoo
cubchoo,

Cubchoo rubs his snotty nose thoughtfully.

Dice Roll: 1d100: 93 = 93

1-50: Cubchoo's both suspicious and scared of your doggo. He starts backing away.
51-100: Cubchoo nods and decides to walk with you for a while. It's time to find mama!

--------------------

PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 19 2018, 12:49 AM
A Diamond in the Rough
Gym Leader
years
played by
I'm the master of my sea
Robert couldn't pin the exact emotion he felt in that moment, other than the fact that it plucked at his heartstrings. When the Pokemon tottered towards him, he couldn't deny the swell of joy that rose within his chest, resounding within his very being. This creature couldn't have been much older than a toddler judging by the way it gauchely stumbled into his arms. It needed protection if it were to grow up to become a psychologically healthy adult -- something the man wish he could've received as a youth himself.

"There ye go, lad. There ye go." Robert gave the ice-type a pat on the back before gently lifting him up. To his surprise, the ursine's creature was cool. Not as frigid as he anticipated but rather a soothing sensation that brought him to ease, almost as if he stepped into an air-conditioned room on a blazing summer evening. "Ye good there, lad?" He snickered, allotting the Pokemon a moment to respond before going on his way (which he intended on doing regardless of what the creature said).
tag: FALLOW // words: 180 // notes: god-tier dad material right here

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

If you don't see the cbox, clear your cookies
No advertising of any kind
No Pity Partying
Stay away from sensitive topics, if someone asks for a topic change please oblige.
The discord is a better way of getting to know the site, but we still have a normal box if you do not wish to join Discord.
If the click to join button doesn't work, then please try this link!
Don't forget to post in the ACTIVITY CHECK!
The die code for rolling is [roll]1d100[/roll]!
TO BITTER ENDINGS
Pokemon: Terrene THE STELLARA REGION SSB:Li
OTOS kalopsia - a pmd rp The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play
RWBY-AU a post volume 3 Alternate Universe RWBY RP PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay Pokefalls
NUMORA WAS CREATED BY KAMUI. 2D SPRITES ARE PROPERTY OF THE SMOGON SPRITE PROJECT, WHILE ALL 3D SPRITES BELONG TO PKPARADISO. ALL OTHER INFORMATION WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, CHARACTER PLOTS, CHARACTER APPLICATIONS AND MORE BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS. ALL CODES AND SCRIPTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CODERS. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING WITHOUT THE OWNERS' PERMISSION. POKEMON BELONGS TO SATOSHI TAJIRI, GAMEFREAK, AND NINTENDO!