Kyleo
    Moderator Aid
    Kurai
    Moderator Aid
    Kurt
    Moderator Aid
  • SUMMER
    changes September 1st
    Summer is here in Numora! With longer, hotter days and pleasantly cool nights, the region is bustling with life. Festivals and events are seen almost daily and school is finally out until the fall. This is the perfect time for Trainers young and old to get out and see the world! Just make sure to bring lots of water, Numora's summers are scorchers!
    swarm!
  • August Contest
    ends 31/08/17 The next contest has arrived! Be sure to drop by the contest hall and sign up for your appeal!
    Altona Summer Carnival
    ends 1/10/17 The carnies are back in town with some great games you could win sweet prizes from! Be sure to check it out, there's plenty of prizes to go around!
  • best female
    best male
    best member
    best thread

Add Reply
New Poll

Oh my [Zera], Zera
 Posted on: Jul 29 2017, 11:49 PM
Advanced Member
Trainer
years
played by
Kris honestly didn't come to the port often. He didn't interact with water types much. Then again he should be considering the other gyms after he went back to defeat the steel. Hopefully, then he could show that mean lady what he was made of. Or better, fight the REAL gym leader and not just some stand in who thought it was cool to yell at kids. He sighed as Riot grumbled, huffing as he set a paw on the table. The giant Incineroar didn't like seeing his trainer so down. While he had a newfound love for stubbornness he always did consider that he'd grown up with this man. Kris smiled towards the pokemon that was just as tall as he was, just a bit... tougher looking. "I'm fine Riot really." Riot found himself rolling his eyes as he crossed his arms.

Kris smiled, maybe he shouldn't think too much into. Just enjoy the breeze as he sat on this little table. An ubrella stuck in the middle to hide them from the sun it was right next to the ocean. He watched the water wave up as boats came to and fro the port. Kris wondered if perhaps he should stop by home sometime soon.

ZERA MATASUKI
teasong of gs
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 30 2017, 12:06 AM
Impetuous Red-head
Civilian
years
played by
Zera Matasuki
"Believer"
First things first, I'ma say all the words inside my head, I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been.
A beach, a pier and a lighthouse. Scenic beauty and Zera was here to enjoy it. Working in the cafe did not give her nearly as much sun as working at the ranch did. She felt way too pale and she felt like she looked odd. So there she was in a bikini with a light one sided skirt on.

Arin the mudbray was already trying to trot off on his own. Arthur the deerling herding him back towards their trainer. He chuckled constantly as he watched Arin trying to make friends with everyone they passed. His tail was wagging a mile a minute.

"Hmm," Zera looked to the drink and ice cream stands. "How about I get us some ice cream?" She said looking to the duo. Arthers ears immediately perked in response earning a chuckle. She approached the stand and began to order Arthur on her heel his small tail wagging.

Arin meanwhile began visiting the tables earning random petting's. He approached Kris's table noticing his wonton look out at the waves. He cocked his head and reached up lightly headbutting his arm to gain his attention. The friendly mudbray seeming to smile.

Arthur was first to notice Arin missing but quickly spotted him. Thankfully there was enough people around here the mudbray wouldn't go far to make friends. Arthur let out a relieved sigh and went back to waiting on his trainer to pay for their lovely cool ice cream. He absolutely loved vanilla ice cream it was so sweet.

#254 WORDS
NOTES
notes
CREDIT TO ARIA

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 30 2017, 12:23 AM
Advanced Member
Trainer
years
played by
The young teen's attention was taken away by a headbutt. He winced slightly turning to see a mudbray in front of him. While Riot seemed to glare at the horse - eyes narrowed. BEing cautious around his trainer. After all, Kris was a push over sometimes, no a lot of times and therefore Riot just needed to make sure Kris didn't get into trouble. "Hi there." Kris said as he raised a hand to pet Arin on the neck. As Riot gave a roll of his eyes and the fire type looked out towards the sea. Scary, water was scary.

"Where's your trainer?" Kris asked curiously looking around he couldn't really notice anyone. Well, then again there was a red haired girl who definitely stood out amongst the rest with a Deerling with her. He leaned back for a moment as he carefully continued to pet the pokemon in front of him. It was a good distraction that was for sure.

ZERA MATASUKI
teasong of gs
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 30 2017, 01:17 AM
Impetuous Red-head
Civilian
years
played by
Zera Matasuki
"Believer"
First things first, I'ma say all the words inside my head, I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been.
"Thank you," Zera said taking the three plastic containers. She looked down at her feet only seeing Arthur. She let out a sigh and began to look around. It took a moment for her to notice him getting attention from a man with a large Incineroar. That pokemon really did have no boundaries.

She began walking over sitting at an adjunctant table. She took off one of the lids sitting the vanilla ice cream down for Arthur. She then looked up smiling a bit as she shook her head prepping the other.

"You aren't going to have any ice cream left Arin unless you get over here," she said sitting down the other one. "Arthur will eat it." The mudbray's ears pricked as he heard his name and let out a happy noise as he went over to eat his share.

"I hope he wasn't bothering you too much. He's just overly friendly to a fault," Zera said looking to the young man. He was handsome but not overly so. She wondered why his hair was pink though. She always hated the color though everyone said it looked good on her.

The pair were eagerly lapping at their ice cream until Arin toppled sideways shaking his head. Too fast; brain freeze he remained on the ground eyes closed and licking his lips. He just had to wait it off. Arthur meanwhile stopped giving a snorting laugh. He had learned quickly to roll his tongue around the ice cream so it didn't touch the roof of his mouth.

#260 WORDS
NOTES
notes
CREDIT TO ARIA

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 31 2017, 06:52 PM
Advanced Member
Trainer
years
played by
Just as he had thought the red headed girl was the owner of the small horse and the small deer. He smiled as Riot gave another huff of dissatisfaction. Turning he glared at the woman, but sighed and scratched the back of his neck. Perhaps Kris was right, just because he was fully evolved now meant nothing. Especially after being beaten up by a little Riolu. Carefully then the pokemon thought maybe it would just be a good idea to tease the little pokemon. "You guys enjoying that ice cream. Enjoy it while it lasts when you're an adult and evolved like me you don't get treats." he lied as he pointed to himself towards the pokemon. Maybe this wasn't so bad.

"It's alright, I love pokemon so I'm glad for the chance to interact with them whenever I can." Kris said as he looked at Riot. "This is Riot, he's just one of my pokemon I have five others on me in their pokeballs." he tapped his belt where they were strapped. Though he felt it'd be a bit rude and crowded if he let them all out at once that was for sure. Carefully he looked to Riot and smiled. At least the pokemon was getting a little more active now. ZERA MATASUKI
teasong of gs
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 31 2017, 07:17 PM
Impetuous Red-head
Civilian
years
played by
Zera Matasuki
"Believer"
Arthur looked up to large cat. His words making the deerling raise a brow. He obviously doesn't know their trainer too well. They grew up together and she doesn't treat them often. Not good for their health or so her father told her.

"We will," Arthur replied his ears twitching at the large fire type. He honestly wasn't sure if he should be afraid of him or not. The grass type had a bit of a natural aversion.

"Arin and Arthur," Zera said pointing to each with her spoon. If he loved pokemon they probably would get along well. She also loved pokemon mainly cause she was raised around them. She took a bite of ice cream before continuing. "And I'm Zera. I grew up with these two and haven't really had any desire to have any more."

Arin smiled as he finally stood up nuzzling her hip to earn pets. "Arin here was my first pokemon. My father runs a mudsdale ranch so it was only natural I suppose." Zera complied to his demand scratching his ears.

"And Arthur is rescue from the forest near our home," Zera said looking to him as he licked the plastic container clean.

Arthur began to eye what little was left of Arin's. The mudsbray noticing and returning to his container earning a defeated sigh from the deerling. So close yet so far from a second helping.

#238 WORDS
NOTES
notes
CREDIT TO ARIA

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 2 2017, 11:11 PM
Advanced Member
Trainer
years
played by
Riot was unamused, if there was no reaction then teasing the smaller pokemon was no fun. He huffed and crossed his arms, leaning back and turning back to the water. He would just spend his time staring at the water that he hated. Why had Kris brought them here anyway, was he trying to run away or something.

Kris smiled as he took another sip of his drink. "Riot here was a gift from my father, he was just a litten then and that was a couple months ago. It's my dream to beat the elite four - so I'm preparing to challenge the first gym. I grew up in numora." Kris quickly explained as he gave a soft smile. Though, it was only with pokemon that he usually felt comfortable. "I'm no good at talking with people though. I did challenge the gym but I kind of... cried and then left after all my pokemon had been knocked out." his face flushed with a bit of embarrassment. Though he still didn't think he'd deserved what that lady had given him. ZERA MATASUKI
teasong of gs
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 3 2017, 11:08 AM
Impetuous Red-head
Civilian
years
played by
Zera Matasuki
"Believer"
"Beating the Elite four huh," Zera contemplated it. "Never actually thought of doing that myself. I don't think anyone would survive my wrath if Arthur or Arin got hurt." And that was the truth. She'd be more apt to walk out there and pummel the pokemon herself than let anyone lay finger on her pokemon. Still though he cried over it? Either he was a sore loser or he cared for his pokemon it was hard to say which.

"Still you lived to fight another day. If it was me I'd return twice as strong give them an ass whooping they'd never forget. Nobody messes with a Matasuki woman," Zera said grinning.

"Or they end up on the ground," Arthur said chuckling. "To say our tamer has a spicy temper is an understatement."

Arin didn't seem to be paying them any attention his nose now stuck to the sticky bottom of the container. It hung off of it making him look at it cross eyed before shaking his head so it dropped off. He picked it back up with his teeth chewing on the plastic the noise earning his trainers attention.

"That's not to eat," Zera said picking up both containers before he actually chewed a piece off. "Honestly I must have hit you one too many times in the head as child," she said sighing.

"I'm not a trainer or anything but these two have to grow up eventually. If you want why don't you teach me. Maybe by teaching another you will realize just how far you've come. After all if that big pussy cat started off as just a little fluff ball you have to be doing something right," Zera said grinning.

#285 WORDS
NOTES
notes
CREDIT TO ARIA

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 06:24 AM
Advanced Member
Trainer
years
played by
"The lady... yelled at me, insulted my dream of being a trainer just because my inexperience caused me to lose." Kris said as he looked off to the side. "She was cursing in a foreign language too, it really was frustrating." he clenched his fist. As Riot let his ears flick for a moment. He huffed and settled his previously folded arms on the table. Giving a gruff growl to Kris. Trying to get him to calm down as his trainer laughed and scratched the back of his head. "That's the plan though!" he put a fist up and his hand over his bicep. "Riot's already an incineroar and I'm trying to train my vulpix at the moment since she's the lowest level of my pokemon." he said as he relaxed a bit.

"Well uhh, they could fight my vulpix and one of my other pokemon if you wanted. We could find a place less crowded. I'm not sure what you'd learn from a nervous boy like me. My dad always told me that I probably won't ever be good at talking. But when I battle.... it's like a fires been lit in me." he looked to Riot. Who was at this point grinning. "Nobody beats my trainer when it comes to passion in my opinion." he agree'd as he looked at the little pokemon. "I'd probably knock you two out in a second though, so it's a good thing the others would fight you." he didn't say it as an insult. Just the difference in their levels.

ZERA MATASUKI
teasong of gs
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 10:00 AM
Impetuous Red-head
Civilian
years
played by
Zera Matasuki
"Believer"
In another language? So whoever beat him was probably a foreigner. Still though if it was inexperience he had the best way to solve it was to become experienced. Who know maybe a mean lady was exactly what he needed to force himself to improve. Though from the sounds of it he needed encouragement too. Did she really want to get involved Zera wondered.

"I'm not exactly the sort of person to roll over. When I get in a fight I also get heated," she paused a moment. "And maybe a bit violent."

"A bit," Arthur snorted in almost a laugh. "He may be passionate but she's stubborn." The deerling looked thoughtful a moment. "You probably would. One bite and I'd probably be eaten alive," Arthur shivered at the thought. Turning into the fire types meal an unpleasant thought.

"Practice makes perfect though so if you think your inexperienced its best to gain some experience right," Zera said grabbing the containers to be thrown away as she stood up with a smile. "I'll take on your pokemon and we both can learn from it."

Arin looked between them his tail swaying lightly. Yep he was clueless; he had no idea what to make of the human problems. Still she had picked a fight so he knew what to expect at least as he stood there ready to follow them.

Today was not what she had been expecting. Somehow Zera didn't mind though the fact remained just laying on the beach could have been boring. Let's not forget noisy either there were way too many people around for one to really relax without hearing screaming kids playing. It was better to be active and make the day productive.

#289 WORDS
NOTES
notes
CREDIT TO ARIA

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

If you don't see the cbox, clear your cookies
No advertising of any kind
No Pity Partying
Stay away from sensitive topics, keep mature content in the Mature box
The discord is a better way of getting to know the site, but we still have a normal box if you do not wish to join Discord.
If the click to join button doesn't work, then please try this link!
Don't forget to post in the ACTIVITY CHECK!
The die code for rolling is [roll]1d100[/roll]!
NUMORA WAS CREATED BY PIXELBUNNY. 2D SPRITES ARE PROPERTY OF THE SMOGON SPRITE PROJECT, WHILE ALL 3D SPRITES BELONG TO PKPARADISO. ALL OTHER INFORMATION WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, CHARACTER PLOTS, CHARACTER APPLICATIONS AND MORE BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS. ALL CODES AND SCRIPTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CODERS. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING WITHOUT THE OWNERS' PERMISSION. POKEMON BELONGS TO SATOSHI TAJIRI, GAMEFREAK, AND NINTENDO!