Kyleo
    Moderator Aid
    Kurai
    Moderator Aid
    Kurt
    Moderator Aid
  • SUMMER
    changes September 1st
    Summer is here in Numora! With longer, hotter days and pleasantly cool nights, the region is bustling with life. Festivals and events are seen almost daily and school is finally out until the fall. This is the perfect time for Trainers young and old to get out and see the world! Just make sure to bring lots of water, Numora's summers are scorchers!
    swarm!
  • August Contest
    ends 31/08/17 The next contest has arrived! Be sure to drop by the contest hall and sign up for your appeal!
    Altona Summer Carnival
    ends 1/10/17 The carnies are back in town with some great games you could win sweet prizes from! Be sure to check it out, there's plenty of prizes to go around!
  • best female
    best male
    best member
    best thread

Add Reply
New Poll

My Heart's Like a Ghost Town
 Posted on: May 2 2017, 03:28 AM
Researcher
years
played by
Follow You
So you can drag me through hell If it meant I could hold your hand
"Great job, Aseki," Azoth quipped, causing the small mustela to glance back over her shoulder. He gave her a thumbs up, causing her to hop about as she gave out a giggle. Maybe this place wasn't so scary after all, especially if she could beat them all with fire! There was no way Jinsei would be able to beat back these ghosts! She'd just have to flaunt that once she and Azoth got back to the apartment.

"Let's find another one! C'mon, let's go!" Azoth temporarily ignored the excited squeaking of the ferret at his side as he withdrew yet another pokeball from the pouch at his waist. Within seconds, he managed to capture yet another pokemon, adding it to his team. As soon as the pokeball was sent to his personal pc through the magic of science, he started to head further into the ruins, Aseki excitedly trailing behind.
notes: let's get back into the swing of things!
template by BEAR♔
PM
^
 Posted on: May 2 2017, 03:16 PM
KAWAII DESU YO!!
Admin
years
played by
WILD POKEMON APPEARED!

GRAVELER

Type: Rock/Ground ★ Ability: Sturdy
Moves: ROCK CLIMB, MAGNITUDE, ROCK THROW, SMACK DOWN, BULLDOZE, SELF-DESTRUCT

Dice Roll: 1D100: 43 = 43 100 for a shiny!

WHAT WILL YOU DO?
BATTLE ★ BEFRIEND ★ FLEE

OOC
DUCKIE OF GS

--------------------
PMEmail
^
 Posted on: May 3 2017, 09:59 PM
Researcher
years
played by
Follow You
The Quilava's excitement had finally brought forth a smile to Azoth's face as he watched her bounding through the ruins in search of another opponent. It was then and there that Azoth finally felt completely right, like a piece that he had been missing had finally been put in place. It was like there was a weight lifted off his shoulders. He knew he would always have to be careful after being affiliated with the guild, and he wouldn't be able to see his family again, but it was for the best. He had Emily and his pokemon, and soon, his new job at the labs.

It was while he was lost in his thoughts that something was stirring within the rubble that Aseki had just scurried over, catching the eye of her trainer. "Shit. Aseki!" It was too late for the Quilava to react as a rocky pokemon uncovered itself from the debris. Azoth reacted without a second's delay, grabbing a pokeball from the belt at his waist and releasing the pokemon inside. "Jinsei! Focus Energy and Air Slash! Protect Aseki! Keep it distracted!"

As soon as Jinsei appeared out the ball, he launched into a flurry, scallops flashing into his hands. He had his orders, and he would win.
Jinsei
Dewott,
water

Ability: Shell Armor / Item: oran berry,
Moves: Air Slash, Water Gun, Focus Energy, Razor Shell, Fury Cutter, Water Pulse
Health: 100% | Healthy
-
Stats
-
Jinsei used Focus Energy
Crit Roll
Dice Roll: 1D100: 99 = 99
Jinsei used Air Slash
Dice Roll: 1D100: 43 = 43 > 30 to cause flinching
notes: I think I did this right /rip
template by BEAR♔
PM
^
 Posted on: May 7 2017, 09:57 PM
KAWAII DESU YO!!
Admin
years
played by
WILD POKEMON APPEARED!

GRAVELER

-
80% ★ HEALTHY
-
STATS

AIR SLASH HIT! (-20%)
WILD GRAVELER USED BULLDOZE!

OOC
DUCKIE OF GS

--------------------
PMEmail
^
 Posted on: May 14 2017, 02:21 AM
Researcher
years
played by
Follow You
This pokemon was something else, something Azoth could possibly use at some point in the future. The Graveler seemed like a formidable pokemon, and not only that, but he wouldn't mind eventually evolving it into a Golem. Jinsei, however, chipped away at the rock type with ease, a cry of sheer joy escaping the otter. Aseki watched from her perch on the remains of what one would assume was a pillar, awe written upon her features as she watched Jinsei fight the creature she had disturbed.

The Graveler wasn't down and out, however. She let out a disgruntled growl as she dug her upper arms into the dirt, her legs tucking in before she launched herself at the Dewott. She plowed her way through, seemingly hitting Jinsei, but soon enough, her momentum halted.

With his own bare paws, Jinsei had managed to cease the Graveler's forward movement as a sneer grew on his snout. "I ain't goin' down that easily, ya stupid pile of rocks!" Without further delay, Jinsei attacked with what Azoth hoped would be a finishing blow, the trainer preparing a pokeball in order to catch the rock type.

JINSEI
dewott,
water

Ability: Shell Armor / Item: oran berry,
Moves: Air Slash, Water Gun, Focus Energy, Razor Shell, Fury Cutter, Water Pulse
Health: 60% | Healthy
Stats
-
Bulldoze hit! (-40%)
Jinsei used Water Pulse
notes: Azoth's team is being overrun by females. help.
template by BEAR♔
PM
^
 Posted on: May 16 2017, 02:28 PM
KAWAII DESU YO!!
Admin
years
played by
WILD POKEMON APPEARED!

GRAVELER

-
00%FAINTED
-
FAINTED

WATER PULSE HIT! (-80%)

WILD GRAVELER FAINTED!
JINSEI GREW 3 LEVELS!

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO?
CATCH ★ MOVE ON ★ LEAVE

OOC
DUCKIE OF GS

--------------------
PMEmail
^
 Posted on: May 17 2017, 03:23 AM
Researcher
years
played by
Follow You
The Graveler had no chance against the pulse of water that Jinsei unleashed, maniacal laughter escaping the otter-like pokemon in great bouts. "I told you you couldn't best me!" More laughter escaped Jinsei as Aseki approached him and the fallen opponent, the rock type quickly disappearing in a red flash and replaced with a rocking sphere.

The Quilava couldn't meet the Dewott's gaze, too ashamed that she had to be saved yet again because she wasn't able to defend herself. When did it get to this? Jinsei being the strong of them? She was always able to best him and dodge out of his way, but now? There was no way she could even compete in a match of speed, not with how he handled those scallops so precisely. "Th-thank you, Jinsei."

The pokeball rocked a final time before sealing closed with a click, insuring that Azoth had successfully captured the Graveler. Before Jinsei could reply back to his companion's gratefulness, Azoth had scooped up the ball and sent it to his pc, taking a drag from a newly lit cigarette, "We still have time before it starts to get hard to see. Let's find something else."

notes: Reita caught! Time for another!
template by BEAR♔
PM
^
 Posted on: May 17 2017, 02:30 PM
KAWAII DESU YO!!
Admin
years
played by
WILD POKEMON APPEARED!

RIOLU

Type: Fighting ★ Ability: Prankster
Moves: High Jump Kick, Feint, Force Palm, Copycat, Screech, Reversal
-
100% ★ Healthy
-
Stats

Dice Roll: 1D100: 35 = 35 100 FOR A SHINY!

WHAT WILL YOU DO?
BATTLE ★ BEFRIEND ★ FLEE

OOC
DUCKIE OF GS

--------------------
PMEmail
^
 Posted on: Jul 13 2017, 03:45 PM
Researcher
years
played by
Follow You
Aseki and Jinsei tailed behind Azoth as the man puffed away on one of his cigarettes, absently moving through the ruins without much thought in where he was going. He was just here to get his pokemon stronger. He had already failed enough as a trainer, let alone as a boyfriend. He had to get it right somehow, and sooner the better, right?

It was in his absent walking that he heard a confident call ring out, causing Aseki to dart close to Jinsei, her ears pinned back against her head, "WHAT WAS THAT?" Jinsei gave a roll of his eyes, shaking his head in tandem. Aseki was starting to become such a scaredy-skitty, it was ridiculous. Azoth, on the other hand, remained rather unmoved by the sound. Instead, his colorless eyes scanned the area before landing upon a Riolu, a smirk upon the young pokemon's face.

"Well, well. Looks like we have someone who wants to willingly fight. Aseki, you game?" The Quilava, still recovering from her skittishness, hesitantly nodded before she took a step closer, flames igniting on her backside to prove that she was ready. Her trainer rose a hand to his lips, grasping the cigarette between his fingers and tapping off some of the ashes, watching it with interest as he gave her instruction, "How about lighting up the place and following with a flame wheel?"
Aseki
quilava,
female / 24 /
fire

Ability:Blaze / Item: oran berry,
Moves: Crush Claw, Leer, Smokescreen, Ember, Flame Wheel, Sunny Day
Health: 100% | Healthy
Stats
-
Aseki used Sunny Day
Harsh Sunlight appeared 1/5
Aseki used Flame Wheel
1-10 to cause burning
Dice Roll: 1d100: 3 = 3
notes: Gonna attempt to get Aseki leveled even though the odds are heavily against her.
template by BEAR♔
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 13 2017, 05:26 PM
KAWAII DESU YO!!
Admin
years
played by

WILD POKEMON APPEARED!
RIOLU ISN'T DIGGING THIS ABUSE!!

Ability: PranksterItem: N/A
Health: 42% ★ BRN ★ No Stats

FLAME WHEEL HIT! (-52%)
RIOLU IS BURNED!

RIOLU USED SCREECH! (-2DEF)
RIOLU USED FORCE PALM!
Dice Roll: 1D100: 85 = 85 30 OR LESS TO CAUSE PARALYSIS!

RIOLU IS HURT BY ITS BURN! (-6%)

MADE BY VEL OF GS

--------------------
PMEmail
^
 Posted on: Jul 14 2017, 02:05 PM
Researcher
years
played by
Follow You
Aseki's attack landed without fail, but it came with a price. The Riolu hadn't taken kindly to the fact that he had been attacked, regardless of the fact that it had goaded it on. The wailing screech of its temper tantrum caused Aseki to curl into herself, leaving her defenses down as the Riolu charged in with quick speed. Without hesitation, the paw of the Riolu began to glow before striking the Quilava with force, nearly wiping out her health.

But, in her weakened health, that was when her power grew, fueled by her desperation. Pulling herself back up to her feet, Aseki gave a shake of her head before the flames upon her backside started to flare with greater power.

"I'm not... I'm not done yet." Her eyes flashed with a leer, her body becoming engulfed with flames before she charged through the space between the riolu and her.
Aseki
quilava,
female / 24 /
fire

Ability:Blaze / Item: oran berry,
Moves: Crush Claw, Leer, Smokescreen, Ember, Flame Wheel, Sunny Day
Health: 4% | Healthy
-2 DEF
-
Screech hit
Force Palm hit
Aseki used Leer (-1 DEF)
Aseki used Flame Wheel
Harsh Sunlight 2/5
notes: merp
template by BEAR♔
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 5 2017, 07:59 AM
KAWAII DESU YO!!
Admin
years
played by

WILD POKEMON APPEARED!
RIOLU IS DOWN FOR THE COUNT!

Ability: PranksterItem: N/A
Health: 0% ★ BRN ★ No Stats

FLAME WHEEL HIT! (-42%)

RIOLU FAINTED!
ASEKI GREW 3 LEVELS!

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO?
CATCH ★ MOVE ON ★ LEAVE

AZOTH NUEMENOIR
i didn't notice you replied, so sorry!
MADE BY VEL OF GS

--------------------
PMEmail
^
 Posted on: Aug 11 2017, 12:37 PM
Researcher
years
played by
SO YOU CAN DRAG ME THROUGH HELL
quilava, dewott, servine, zebstrika, gogoat, noibat,

Tired from the battle, Aseki barely managed to drag herself back to Azoth's feet before she crumpled from exhaustion. She had done well with her opponents thus far, and it was about time for her to take a break, to sit back and watch as the rest of his team got caught up. But first, Azoth had some business to take care of.

Azoth fished for yet another empty pokeball, tossing it at the fainted Riolu. If he was in the area, going up against fairly strong and rare pokemon, why not catch some of them along the way? He thought it was a good idea anyways. As soon as he got back around a Pokecenter, he was definitely going to get Reita to evolve into a Golem. Once the pokeball gave a successful click, Azoth registered the pokemon within before sending it off to his personal computer.

Having completed that simple task, Azoth scooped up the tired Quilava and placed her upon his shoulders. He gave a puff on the cigarette pinched between his lips before continuing on once more.

PIXELBUNNY && +33% for aseki and let's find another poke~
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 11 2017, 03:14 PM
KAWAII DESU YO!!
Admin
years
played by

WILD POKEMON APPEARED!
MAROWAK WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE SEEN HIS SON!

Ability: Rock Head ★ Item: N/A
Moves: Detect, Leer, Focus Energy, Bonemerang, Rage, False Swipe
Health: 100% ★ Healthy ★ No Stats

Dice Roll: 1D100: 85 = 85 100 FOR A SHINY!

WHAT WILL YOU DO?
BATTLE ★ BEFRIEND ★ FLEE

MADE BY VEL OF GS

--------------------
PMEmail
^
 Posted on: Aug 14 2017, 02:39 PM
Researcher
years
played by
SO YOU CAN DRAG ME THROUGH HELL
quilava, dewott, servine, zebstrika, gogoat, noibat,

Being approached by the Marowak was nearly all it took for Azoth motion for Jinsei to take it out, but the otter was stopped by a sudden squeak from the Quilava from Azoth's shoulder. Having recovered enough so as to not laborously breathe, the fiery ferret slinked her way down the man's arm before landing on delicate feet and scurrying to stop Jinsei from acting any further.

"Wait! He needs help! Maybe we can help him!" Jinsei gave a snort as his eyes rolled in socket, returning the scalchop back to his hip as Aseki turned to face the Marowak. "I promise we won't attack. Where's the last place you saw your son? Maybe we can help search for him!

PIXELBUNNY && Attempting to befriend.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

If you don't see the cbox, clear your cookies
No advertising of any kind
No Pity Partying
Stay away from sensitive topics, keep mature content in the Mature box
The discord is a better way of getting to know the site, but we still have a normal box if you do not wish to join Discord.
If the click to join button doesn't work, then please try this link!
Don't forget to post in the ACTIVITY CHECK!
The die code for rolling is [roll]1d100[/roll]!
NUMORA WAS CREATED BY PIXELBUNNY. 2D SPRITES ARE PROPERTY OF THE SMOGON SPRITE PROJECT, WHILE ALL 3D SPRITES BELONG TO PKPARADISO. ALL OTHER INFORMATION WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, CHARACTER PLOTS, CHARACTER APPLICATIONS AND MORE BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS. ALL CODES AND SCRIPTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CODERS. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING WITHOUT THE OWNERS' PERMISSION. POKEMON BELONGS TO SATOSHI TAJIRI, GAMEFREAK, AND NINTENDO!