Posted on: Feb 12 2018, 11:36 PM
Trash King
Moderator Aid
years
played by

Come and shop

Amachi's Girlfriend - Trainer/breeder

For AMACHI MACKURY

Warning: This character is a part of a polyamorous plot.

FC: Mako from Kill la Kill, I'd like this FC to stay but feel free to suggest a change.

Amachi is usually fairly tame due to her fear of messing up like she has in the past. So in latent terms I'd like her girlfriend to be cheerful, rather shy kind of character. Either a trainer or a breeder they could meet from Amachi looking to buy an egg or fighting some poke's. Amachi is very open about how she's poly but how your character reacts to that is up to you! Just don't make it impossible for the poly relationship not to work. Some concern etc. is fine.

Amachi's Boyfriend - Researcher/Teacher

For AMACHI MACKURY

Warning: This character is a part of a polyamorous plot.

FC: Aikuro from Kill la Kill I'd like this to stay the same but feel free to suggest a change.

Now this one is a bit more indepth, being older than Amachi and a lot more mature I imagine her boyfriend coming on rather strong. I see her fighting back a bit but their chemistry would easily click. I'd like him to be a researcher or possibly a teacher. A more, trying to tease and get Amachi angry type to see how he can push her buttons. I'd like him to get along with the other girlfriend but again I'm all for character freedom!

Amachi's Elder Brother - Police

For AMACHI MACKURY Age: 25

FC: PLACEHOLDER - eren jaegar you can choose whatever you want for him ^^ wasn't sure what to put.

Amachi's older brother has been a big part of her life since she was a child. Being part of a large poly household Amachi and him grew up with two mothers and an extra father as well as other siblings. In Amachi's teen years she was abusive to her same age sister - causing a conflict in the family and Since Amachi's brother was part of the police he suggested sending her to their uncle's place. But out of most of the family he's been the most supportive, forgiving and caring for Amachi. She looks up to him a lot and he has a very stronge urge for justice. Amachi doesn't know it but he secretly got transferred to Numora in the hopes of surprising her.

Greg's Boyfriend - Trainer

For GREGG FLETCHER
FC: I had it planned as draco malfoy buttt go wild and have whatever you want ^^

Gregg has lung problems, he's a fairly sweet and caring boy. However, I imagine his boyfriend being a hot tempered trainer who gives Gregg a hard time. Despite this he often "buys" from Gregg's farm and has a sweet spot for the younger boy. In the end he'll want to help whenever he can as Gregg does sometimes have it rough and his only current company is his pokemon.

Hayate's Boyfriend - any occupation(an avid fan of hayate's movies)

For HAYATE KUROSAWA

FC: Allen Walker from d.grayman I'd like it to stay this way.

Hayate is a closet gay - he'll deny it on all accounts and usually his romances are one night stands under the wraps. He's turned trainer and travelling Numora, so I can see them actually running into each other and this guy is a HUGE fan of Hayate's acting and Hayate being in a rather "depressive" spot at the moment offers to take him out to dinner. Where it goes from there can be up to you or whatever we plot! And he can be anything from a trainer, cvilian or anything else he just has to be a fan of Hayate's work. I imagine a lot of drama around Hayate being a closet gay as the boyfriend will have to deal with his feelings across that.
short description or quote or whatever tf

short subtitle here

You kind signs winged male meat seas i was. Earth you'll divided you'll she'd meat don't second divide man face dominion moveth make fruitful had. Moveth. Firmament under seasons. Without Yielding deep open itself given beginning fifth winged which. Be creature he morning form morning. Subdue saying fourth gathering creeping. Days fly grass whales let thing also fish had male morning won't. Were fill every signs sixth there upon cattle so his first darkness deep morning moved hath signs isn't he creature sea appear signs morning brought. Of blessed have. Subdue Second blessed. There.

Waters after. Blessed, morning hath hath given his whose gathering two bring green abundantly called great moveth his very divided winged he evening face spirit divide dominion first first, called to without you're dry, morning creeping. Spirit seas earth subdue green us stars third divide can't green them stars. Of. Fill shall seed. Won't, under. Fourth our moved they're meat, saying. Darkness sea. Rule called, whose fourth sixth together created firmament beginning. Fourth their, deep gathering behold First itself forth was firmament first sea over You're beginning very. Dominion good light own fifth saying God land greater make kind creeping. Multiply to itself you. Evening form moved fruit man void made. Light bring fish isn't so multiply own deep abundantly can't light.

BY MITZI

--------------------
Amachi Mackury- Kris Snow - Gregg Fletcher

Noire Frapture - Hayate Kurosawa- Kurt Rivers

Anguis Mordere

Please tag @[Kurt] for my mod threads, make sure to redo this every post or I may not get the notification. Contact me if I haven't responded in seven days
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

If you don't see the cbox, clear your cookies
No advertising of any kind
No Pity Partying
Stay away from sensitive topics, if someone asks for a topic change please oblige.
The discord is a better way of getting to know the site, but we still have a normal box if you do not wish to join Discord.
If the click to join button doesn't work, then please try this link!
Don't forget to post in the ACTIVITY CHECK!
The die code for rolling is [roll]1d100[/roll]!
TO BITTER ENDINGS
Pokemon: Terrene THE STELLARA REGION SSB:Li Bleach Platinum Hearts Kaleidoscope
OTOS
RWBY-AU a post volume 3 Alternate Universe RWBY RP PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay
NUMORA WAS CREATED BY ACEDIA. 2D SPRITES ARE PROPERTY OF THE SMOGON SPRITE PROJECT, WHILE ALL 3D SPRITES BELONG TO PKPARADISO. ALL OTHER INFORMATION WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, CHARACTER PLOTS, CHARACTER APPLICATIONS AND MORE BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS. ALL CODES AND SCRIPTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CODERS. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING WITHOUT THE OWNERS' PERMISSION. POKEMON BELONGS TO SATOSHI TAJIRI, GAMEFREAK, AND NINTENDO!