New Poll

Dev Box Personalization
 Posted on: Feb 1 2018, 01:28 AM
WORLD'S OKAYEST ADMIN
Admin
years
played by
Dev Box Personalization
A little extra creativity for your box of fun!
Every member is entitled to a Development Board of their very own when they join, which is just a place people can put fun extras about their characters! Character development, moodboards, playlists, poems, small facts, AMA's, anything can be put into these boxes!

And to personalize them further, we are giving people the ability to add a description to their boards. This description can be anything, something to represent you, a quote you like, song lyrics, go wild! Just post below what you want it to be and we'll add it in!

If you have joined and you do not have a Dev Board created for you, please post here and we will set you up with one ASAP! Thank you!
THANKS

--------------------

PMEmail
^
 Posted on: Feb 1 2018, 12:24 PM
I should really be doing things
OOC Account
years
played by
Heya, Pix! Could I please have a dev box made? I'm still thinking about the description, so I'll get back to you on that.

Also, I was wondering if it might be possible for me to get a sub-board in it for each character of mine? If not, it's totally okay. But if so... I plan on playing Rand, James, Isaac, and Hunter!

Again, I'll get back to you on descriptions.

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted on: Feb 1 2018, 03:35 PM
OOC Account
years
played by
Heya!

I'd be interested in a dev board too! I have no description ideas though.... so it'll be pretty... bare bones. ay lmao

Unlike Bmed i'm fine with just the one board for now, since i'll be diving it by character using a system, probably

--------------------
user posted image

Player of Hitomi Hisagi, Ronnie Jett, and Rosie Walker
PM
^
 Posted on: Feb 9 2018, 11:30 AM
ZA WARUDO
years
played by
I'd like a dev box too, please! c: And with this description, yesyes:

"And I'm on my knees looking for the answer.
Are we human or are we dancer?"

--------------------

PM
^
 Posted on: Feb 9 2018, 04:11 PM
WORLD'S OKAYEST ADMIN
Admin
years
played by
everyone's has been added! c:

--------------------

PMEmail
^
 Posted on: Feb 14 2018, 07:44 AM
OOC Account
years
played by
Hey there~
I only just stumbled across this thread. I did a ditsy move and thought replying to the Development Thread here would have been the right thing to do - I was wrong. :c Now there's an ugly forum topic stuck at the bottom of the page. Now that I'm here, I'll ask the right way; Could I please have a development box? I'm sorry for the trouble. >.< -self- wrist slap-

--------------------
Louca

Hey there. Call me Lou. I'm a busy Uni student from Australia. I don't have too many characters on Numora yet - But I hope to change that with time.

I'm always open to character plotting. You'll find me most active on Discord @Louca 0888. My timezone is UTC+08:00, so I'm normally wide awake during the hours most of you are asleep. I'll do my best to keep up, though.
"TEXT GOES HERE"
PMEmail
^
 Posted on: Feb 14 2018, 02:02 PM
WORLD'S OKAYEST ADMIN
Admin
years
played by
i added your board and moved your thread into it c:

--------------------

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

If you don't see the cbox, clear your cookies
No advertising of any kind
No Pity Partying
Stay away from sensitive topics, if someone asks for a topic change please oblige.
The discord is a better way of getting to know the site, but we still have a normal box if you do not wish to join Discord.
If the click to join button doesn't work, then please try this link!
Don't forget to post in the ACTIVITY CHECK!
The die code for rolling is [roll]1d100[/roll]!
TO BITTER ENDINGS
Pokemon: Terrene THE STELLARA REGION SSB:Li Bleach Platinum Hearts Kaleidoscope
OTOS
RWBY-AU a post volume 3 Alternate Universe RWBY RP PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay
NUMORA WAS CREATED BY ACEDIA. 2D SPRITES ARE PROPERTY OF THE SMOGON SPRITE PROJECT, WHILE ALL 3D SPRITES BELONG TO PKPARADISO. ALL OTHER INFORMATION WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, CHARACTER PLOTS, CHARACTER APPLICATIONS AND MORE BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS. ALL CODES AND SCRIPTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CODERS. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING WITHOUT THE OWNERS' PERMISSION. POKEMON BELONGS TO SATOSHI TAJIRI, GAMEFREAK, AND NINTENDO!