Kyleo
    Moderator Aid
    Kurai
    Moderator Aid
    Kurt
    Moderator Aid
  • SUMMER
    changes September 1st
    Summer is here in Numora! With longer, hotter days and pleasantly cool nights, the region is bustling with life. Festivals and events are seen almost daily and school is finally out until the fall. This is the perfect time for Trainers young and old to get out and see the world! Just make sure to bring lots of water, Numora's summers are scorchers!
    swarm!
  • August Contest
    ends 31/08/17 The next contest has arrived! Be sure to drop by the contest hall and sign up for your appeal!
    Altona Summer Carnival
    ends 1/10/17 The carnies are back in town with some great games you could win sweet prizes from! Be sure to check it out, there's plenty of prizes to go around!
  • best female
    best male
    best member
    best thread

Add Reply
New Poll

Begone, Tagbox!, Community Discussion
 Posted on: Jul 19 2017, 01:30 AM
The Illusion Fox Pokémon
Admin
years
played by
Begone, Tagbox!
Nobody even uses you anymore
It has come to our attention that the third category for the cbox toggle labeled "Tags" has not been in proper use. Since nobody is using it, we have decided that it would be best to repurpose the tab.

We've decided that we're going to turn it into a bit of a "Reference Page" of sorts. Meaning it will contain quick and useful tips that the entire site needs, such as the roll code on the bottom of the main Cbox. So, we've decided that we want to ask the community what you think should go there that would be helpful for everyone to have readily available to them. This can be anything from links to certain pages to just a bit of writing to remind people of certain things when they click over there.

What do YOU think?

THANKS

--------------------
Zachary Rampaige
Zeriq Wolfman
Darren Faust
Shiloh Lockwood

Nicholas Grayson

If I do not post in seven days, please message me to remind me.
Tag me with @[NEFARIOUS] in each post else risk no response. Quoting a post does not work, it brings up a different code.
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 19 2017, 01:44 AM
Trash King
Moderator Aid
years
played by
I think this is a great idea. What I think would be good is posting the starter guide, and then other quick links that would be useful. Such as leveling up pokemon, contest guide, gym guide etc. the staff could decide what the most important links are. Sort of like a guidebook kinda quick thing. I know the rules are on the banner top page thing but I find it less stressful if the useful links are in a box tab ^^

--------------------
Amachi Mackury- Kris Snow - Gregg Fletcher

Noire Frapture - Glenn Hutashi - Hayate Kurosawa

Kurt Rivers - Anguis Mordere - Blue Ravenwing

Please tag @[kurt] for my mod threads, copy and pasting will change the code.
If I have not responded in seven days let me know.

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 19 2017, 11:18 AM
Advanced Member
Moderator Aid
years
played by
Maybe a list of who all the Gym Leaders are and what kind of gym they man?

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 9 2017, 02:46 PM
The Illusion Fox Pokémon
Admin
years
played by
A list of the gym leaders seems a bit unnecessary to put there of all places. More quick links would definitely be useful! Anybody else got any ideas?

--------------------
Zachary Rampaige
Zeriq Wolfman
Darren Faust
Shiloh Lockwood

Nicholas Grayson

If I do not post in seven days, please message me to remind me.
Tag me with @[NEFARIOUS] in each post else risk no response. Quoting a post does not work, it brings up a different code.
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 9 2017, 10:25 PM
OOC Account
years
played by
Mod Thread and Item Removal thread as well for quick access.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

If you don't see the cbox, clear your cookies
No advertising of any kind
No Pity Partying
Stay away from sensitive topics, keep mature content in the Mature box
The discord is a better way of getting to know the site, but we still have a normal box if you do not wish to join Discord.
If the click to join button doesn't work, then please try this link!
Don't forget to post in the ACTIVITY CHECK!
The die code for rolling is [roll]1d100[/roll]!
NUMORA WAS CREATED BY PIXELBUNNY. 2D SPRITES ARE PROPERTY OF THE SMOGON SPRITE PROJECT, WHILE ALL 3D SPRITES BELONG TO PKPARADISO. ALL OTHER INFORMATION WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, CHARACTER PLOTS, CHARACTER APPLICATIONS AND MORE BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS. ALL CODES AND SCRIPTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CODERS. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING WITHOUT THE OWNERS' PERMISSION. POKEMON BELONGS TO SATOSHI TAJIRI, GAMEFREAK, AND NINTENDO!