Add Reply
New Poll

The Question Corner, Got a question? Ask it here!
 Posted on: Jun 13 2017, 07:28 PM
The Illusion Fox Pokémon
Admin
years
played by
Question Corner
Who? What? Where? When? Why?
WELCOME!
This is the question corner, if you have a question, the site has an answer! All you need to do is post your question here and it will be answered. By who exactly? Anyone on the site can answer it!

Before you ask a question, please make sure someone else hasn't already asked it. Duplicate questions WILL be deleted. Also when you make an answer, it is preferred that you state your source if applicable whether it be the word of staff or a thread somewhere on the site. You're not required, but it's preferable as this thread is meant for users to help each other and provide a place to have all kinds of useful information in one spot.

THANKS

--------------------
Zachary Rampaige
Zeriq Wolfman
Darren Faust

Kasper Foxwood
Shiloh Lockwood

If I do not post in seven days, please message me to remind me.
Tag me with @[NEFARIOUS] in each post else risk no response. Quoting a post does not work, it brings up a different code.
PM
^
 Posted on: Feb 12 2018, 01:59 PM
A Small Bean
OOC Account
years
played by
Hello there. o/ Lou here, with a rather simple question;

Does Numora have an age limit for characters?

I was thinking of creating a character in the future who would be around the age of 8 or 9 years. I'd rather be sure I'm not breaching anything before I start to construct anything further.

Thanks for your time! <3
- Lou

--------------------
Louca

Hey there. Call me Lou. I'm a busy Uni student from Australia. I don't have too many characters on Numora yet - But I hope to change that with time.

I'm always open to character plotting. You'll find me most active on Discord @Louca 0888. My timezone is UTC+08:00, so I'm normally wide awake during the hours most of you are asleep. I'll do my best to keep up, though.
"TEXT GOES HERE"
PMEmail
^
 Posted on: Feb 12 2018, 10:50 PM
WORLD'S OKAYEST ADMIN
Admin
years
played by
hey louca, sorry for the wait!!

i have asked all of staff, and we have decided that 13 is youngest age we would feel comfortable here! at 13 you know the world a bit more and are at the age of more independence, the pokemon world is very dangerous remember!

thank you!

--------------------

PMEmail
^
 Posted on: Feb 27 2018, 01:28 AM
OOC Account
years
played by
So I regestered yesterday (less than 24 hours ago) and I already created my character, but I have problems understanding the "Parent Account" "OOC Account" and "IC Account" part.

Does it mean I have to create another account with my character's info or something like that to be able to post my CS or how does it work because I am really lost there.

--------------------
KAISER ECKSTEIN

Sidney Wescott

PM
^
 Posted on: Feb 27 2018, 02:56 AM
WORLD'S OKAYEST ADMIN
Admin
years
played by
hey kaiser, welcome to numora!!!

an ooc account is what you use for ooc means, so asking questions like this, posting in activity checks, posting in the general board, and so on! ic accounts are for your character, so you will need to make a new account for every character you make. but jcink has a nifty system that allows you to connect accounts though your controls, under sub-accounts. these ic accounts will be what you use to roleplay.

if you have any more questions, feel free to ask C:

--------------------

PMEmail
^
 Posted on: Feb 27 2018, 03:03 AM
OOC Account
years
played by
Oh ok, thanks for that clarification http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

I do have a few more questions lol. Do I have to recieve an autentification email? Because I haven't recieved it, I use hotmail, maybe there is a problem with that specific host?

The other accounts, for characters, can be created with the same email?

And finally, I can't change, my "personal pic" the big one, it says the admin has not allowed me to change it. Maybe it is because of this autentification issue that I might have?

--------------------
KAISER ECKSTEIN

Sidney Wescott

PM
^
 Posted on: Feb 27 2018, 07:53 AM
The Illusion Fox Pokémon
Admin
years
played by
QUOTE (KAISERF11 @ Feb 26 2018, 11:03 PM)
Oh ok, thanks for that clarification  http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

I do have a few more questions lol. Do I have to recieve an autentification email? Because I haven't recieved it, I use hotmail, maybe there is a problem with that specific host?

The other accounts, for characters, can be created with the same email?

And finally, I can't change, my  "personal pic" the big one, it says the admin has not allowed me to change it. Maybe it is because of this autentification issue that I might have?

Hello KAISERF11!

You should be fine without an authentication email in participating in Numora and creating accounts currently. There should be no issues in using Hotmail as your email.

As for your characters, you can create them all in the same email perfectly fine!

Your issue with your avatar is that the 'personal pic' is not the feature we use for updating the large avatar. To change your large photo, go to "edit profile info" and scroll down to the text box that says "Large Hover Image" near it. Just link your desired image into the text field next to it and save your information with the "Amend my Profile" button.

Make sure the dimensions match up, though, otherwise things might get a little squishy!

If you have any other questions or notice any issues do not hesitate to approach either of us or post here again ^^

--------------------
Zachary Rampaige
Zeriq Wolfman
Darren Faust

Kasper Foxwood
Shiloh Lockwood

Tag me with @[NEFARIOUS] in each post else risk no response. Quoting a post does not work, it brings up a different code.
PM
^
 Posted on: Feb 27 2018, 08:56 PM
OOC Account
years
played by
Well that settles all my doubts, thanks a lot! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------
KAISER ECKSTEIN

Sidney Wescott

PM
^
 Posted on: Mar 22 2018, 12:14 AM
Jack of Bad Days
Moderator Aid
years
played by
http://flamesofnumora.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=1897

In the name of consolidating data, and so people know who to tag when they go hunting for a challenge, can we get this list updated to include Leaders and Subs?

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted on: Mar 22 2018, 12:44 AM
The Illusion Fox Pokémon
Admin
years
played by
CAIN Sure thing i'll get it on asap!

--------------------
Zachary Rampaige
Zeriq Wolfman
Darren Faust

Kasper Foxwood
Shiloh Lockwood

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

If you don't see the cbox, clear your cookies
No advertising of any kind
No Pity Partying
Stay away from sensitive topics, if someone asks for a topic change please oblige.
The discord is a better way of getting to know the site, but we still have a normal box if you do not wish to join Discord.
If the click to join button doesn't work, then please try this link!
Don't forget to post in the ACTIVITY CHECK!
The die code for rolling is [roll]1d100[/roll]!
TO BITTER ENDINGS
Pokemon: Terrene THE STELLARA REGION SSB:Li
OTOS kalopsia - a pmd rp The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play
RWBY-AU a post volume 3 Alternate Universe RWBY RP PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay Pokefalls
NUMORA WAS CREATED BY KAMUI. 2D SPRITES ARE PROPERTY OF THE SMOGON SPRITE PROJECT, WHILE ALL 3D SPRITES BELONG TO PKPARADISO. ALL OTHER INFORMATION WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, CHARACTER PLOTS, CHARACTER APPLICATIONS AND MORE BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS. ALL CODES AND SCRIPTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CODERS. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING WITHOUT THE OWNERS' PERMISSION. POKEMON BELONGS TO SATOSHI TAJIRI, GAMEFREAK, AND NINTENDO!