Kyleo
    Moderator Aid
    Kurai
    Moderator Aid
    Kurt
    Moderator Aid
  • SUMMER
    changes September 1st
    Summer is here in Numora! With longer, hotter days and pleasantly cool nights, the region is bustling with life. Festivals and events are seen almost daily and school is finally out until the fall. This is the perfect time for Trainers young and old to get out and see the world! Just make sure to bring lots of water, Numora's summers are scorchers!
    swarm!
  • August Contest
    ends 31/08/17 The next contest has arrived! Be sure to drop by the contest hall and sign up for your appeal!
    Altona Summer Carnival
    ends 1/10/17 The carnies are back in town with some great games you could win sweet prizes from! Be sure to check it out, there's plenty of prizes to go around!
  • best female
    best male
    best member
    best thread

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Take a Chance On Me, Hayate
 Posted on: Jun 14 2017, 07:59 AM
All My Friends Are Dead So Am I
Archived
years
played by
HAYATE KUROSAWA || let the fun begin
It was the seventh time that wretched song had played for that morning. As sour as he was, he could feel nothing but relief as he could finally escape the hell of the 70s that his boss was absolutely enamored with. He pulled a pack over his shoulder as he clocked out of the shop. He left the place in the care of the other employees with the expectations to return to see this place in flames in the morrow for him to clean up all over again. It was a daily pattern, all because his boss preferred profit over quality workers. Why pay for people who knew what they were doing, when he could hire one to teach all of the cheap ones?

As much as Hachiro hated his job, he was stuck with it. Each step brought him closer to the door of freedom. A soft bell rang as he opened the door and proceeded out of it. He could vaguely hear someone call for him in the back of the flower shop, but he had kept walking. His shift was over, they were on their own. He did his time.

As soon as he stepped outside, a pokemon had left its pokeball as he pulled the bag around his shoulder to search inside of it. A Yanma appeared with a delightful buzz as it attached itself to the top of his head. Hachiro pushed past the largest content of his pack and pulled out a small carton of cigarettes followed by a lighter. What was that largest content? An egg. He didn't even want it. He had Miro and he had Sobena, that was all he needed in terms of pokemon. The baby pokemon contained inside had been a gift from a customer, but he was not one to accept gifts from his customers.

He zipped the pack back up before he pulled out a cigarette from the carton. He had waited hours for this. With a flick of his thumb, the lighter flickered to life and lit up the end of the stick. The lighter flicked out as he released the little mechanism. He stuck the bright purple tool into his pocket and took in the cancerstick. A slow inhale, then a slow exhale. It was still bright in the morning and he was on his way home.

He just needed to figure out what to do with this fucking egg...

PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 15 2017, 09:42 PM
Advanced Member
Trainer
years
played by
Hayate had taken forever to track down Hachi. At a point, he regretted heading out of town first. It didn't matter - at least Panda got a little bit of training into him. The actor placed an ice cream bar into his mouth as he walked along the sidewalk. His pooch beside him waddling along with a smile on his face. If he recalled the shop he was looking for had to be just around the corner, however, he stopped becoming distracted by a poster of 'hey look his face' he grinned for a second. How funny, it was in a small shop selling old posters of movies and shows. While in the picture he looked much younger than he did now he was surprised that somehow it had gotten all the way to Numora. Ahh, well there was no point in staring at himself so he looked at Panda the dog wiggling his tail back and forth.

"Alright bud let's get going you'll get to meet hachi!" Hayate smiled, though a piece of him couldn't help but to feel on the inside it could turn out horribly wrong. He regretted a lot of stuff and wasn't sure if he should ever tell Hachi. The two hadn't been "friends" but Hayate cared about him regardless of any situation. He let the thought slide as his smile kept firm and he walked along the sidewalk. Once he turned the corner he spotted Hachi with a Yanma. Hayate didn't waste any time running and stopping in front of the man's path.

"Hey flower boy! Guess who came into town." Hayate greeted as Panda ran to catch up. The pooch barked as he stood next to his trainer. "I came all the way to numora to be a trainer just to see you." well it was half true. He was sincerely interested in being a trainer but Hachi being here had been his main goal for all of this. Adjusting his eyepatch for a second he placed his hands on his hips. Waiting to here the same old grumpy tones from the man.

HACHIRO HISAGI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 16 2017, 11:02 PM
Archived
years
played by
The sound of rushed footsteps drew near. It was not uncommon for the occasional rush of other people. He himself was in no rush, but he knew for certain that there was likely a reason for whatever rush they may have been in. What he had not expected was for him to be the reason for the rush. He stopped in his tracks as he was suddenly approached and cut off from continuing any further.

The yanma stared at the vibrantly colored human that matched the plentiful array of colors he often saw in the shop. Hachiro's attire contrasted greatly with Hayate's as his consisted of darker colors that could almost be considered dull or depressing. Strangely enough, Hachiro was the one with the colorful neon orange pokemon while Hayate was the one with the dull grayscale pokemon. Hachiro had the one to soar in the sky while Hayate had the one to remain grounded.

Hachiro had taken only a second to realize who was before him. A look of shock overcame his expression as the cigarette hung limply in his mouth as it held the risk of falling out onto the concrete floor below. He knew exactly who this was before him and it seemed Miro did as well as the Yanma gave an irritating buzz. The look of shock upon his expression shifted just as quickly as Miro's wings could flitter to a much different expression. A mixture of hatred, disgust, and disbelief crossed the bitter soul's expression as horrid memories he had sought to forget resurfaced.

"You," he growled, "Why the hell did you follow me!? How the hell did you even figure out where I went??" he sneered. He had moved away from Johto to get away from that mess of a life he had left behind. He was hardly any better off in Numora, but what sane man would follow someone else to an entirely different region just to see someone who did not want to be seen?

He removed the cigarette from his mouth after nearly losing it to the movements of his mouth. He had latched onto the straps of the bag with his free hand as Miro gave off another angered buzz. At the very least, Hachi had given Hayate an opportunity to explain himself.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 17 2017, 06:18 AM
Advanced Member
Trainer
years
played by
Of course, he expected a reaction. Well maybe not as bad, it stung a bit in his heart. Any normal person maybe would have stopped and turned the other way. Luckily enough, Hayate was not that usual person. Still with a smile on his face, he was overly excited and happy to see Hachiro. If he had a tail he would be wagging it, with that in mind Panda started to wag his tail back and forth. He whined mildly licking at Hayate's legs before hiding half behind him. Not wanting the scary bug to go after him.

"Awww come on, I came all this way to see you." Hayate protested with a pout. No, maybe he was here to kiss ass. Maybe he was afraid because perhaps Hachi was his only "friend" if at all. Then again guilt built up and now he just wanted to make up for something maybe Hachi didn't even know about. He let the thought suddenly slide, before getting a little serious. "But, if you want a logical answer it's not hard to find you if you know the right resources. Rumors that fit your description this flower shop too. It's pretty amazing now that I see it." Hayate looked at the shop in awe. His hands on his hips.

"I'm not going to stop trying to be your friend." Hayate didn't want to bring up Iris' death. He was not intending to make this suddenly sad and demeaning. Though maybe they would at a later date, Hayate's intentions were friendly and nothing less. Hachi didn't stop being cute of course.

"Panda missed you." Hayate inched the pooch forward. As the dark type looked up at the Yanma and gave a sheepish smile. His ears pulling backwards and nervously moving his feet about. Ahh, the bug was scary even though it was true Panda missed Hachi. As the pup barked a little bit playfully Hayate cleared his throat. "Anyway, I came here to reconnect with you and you won't get rid of me easily. So you'll see me around. You just got off work? I could pay for lunch." he suggested.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 20 2017, 03:13 AM
Archived
years
played by
Hayate had reasoned that distance alone was enough for Hachiro to have been pleased to see him. Yeah sure, just thank one of the many reasons that he had left Johto for following him, that seemed reasonable. Hachiro did not lighten up at all at the pitiful pout the red haired man had given him.

He at the very least had gotten his answer on how he had been found. Rumors? Just how much did people talk about him? He could imagine his boss bitching about him, or perhaps a co-worker's complaints whenever he would scold them for improper treatment...now that he thought about it, it really shouldn't be a surprise. Negativity surrounded his person while Hayate aura seemed to combat it and attempt to overflow it with positivity.

Hayate seemed to have taken a brief second to admire the little flower shop he now worked at. Hachiro took another puff of the cigarette in a more desperate attempt to relieve himself of this new stressor that had appeared before him. Maybe if he didn't say this was where he worked, Hayate wouldn't harass him in the middle of the job?

He had cast a glare down at the pup below that was nudged towards him. His eyes were about as cold and hateful as always these days, the only difference being that the friendly little Miro that clung to his head seemed mildly upset with the presence of Hayate as well. Though to be quite honest, Miro was just as curious as he was upset. The colorful little bug seemed to have calmed down a bit more, though a more concerned look still held to the pokemon's expression.

"I didn't ASK you to come see me," his response finally came, "and I've been off work for hours and already had lunch." He had turned away as if to blow the smoke, though, in reality, he was merely avoiding eye contact. The art of lying was not something Hachiro was well versed in. He could stretch or obscure the truth just fine, but a straight up lie was always too difficult to face people during. His stomach had betrayed him with a dull hunger that demanded to be satisfied, but he would ignore it for now. He could just eat when he got home.

"Panda is your pokemon. There's no reason for him to miss me." Why the hell did THIS GUY even want to be his friend? To rub it in?

"What can I do TO get rid of you then?" he questioned with a salty stare. It was the opposite of a nice thing to say in this sort of situation, but he had given up being 'nice' towards people long ago. The only ones he would be 'nice' to were customers and that was it.

How did this guy even remain so positive anyways? Hachiro couldn't help but to envy the rather carefree manner Hayate held to him. Still, it only seemed to dump toxins into his ocean as he was only reminded again and again of what Iris had told him. Did the guy know he knew? Was this all a big plan to point and laugh at him for being so blind? Probably not, but Hachiro would not put it outside the realm of possibility.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 21 2017, 03:47 AM
Advanced Member
Trainer
years
played by
Hachi sure had changed, a piece of Hayate felt horrid. He just wanted to be his friend, and of course Hachi probably didn't give two shits about him either at this point. Yet as always he was putting on a farce, a sharp smile and a chipper tone. He scratched his cheek, getting a little protective over Panda then. Letting the dark type sit nervously behind his legs as he whimpered softly. Yeah, Panda had missed him, but he didn't do well with all the yelling. "Taking to bullying dogs now that's not nice." Hayate teased lightly for a minute as then Hachi's stomach growled. Well, this was his chance. He never gave up easily and he was not about to stop now.

"And I don't care if you ask or not. I'm GOING to be your friend." Hayate placed a finger to his cheek that was his response to Hachi trying to get rid of him. Now that he was here he was going to stay. It may have sounded off but Hayate wasn't about to let him run away either. Where would he move this time? Hayate was an actor he could get practically anywhere with his kind of money. "Now, let ole Hamtaro treat you to some food. At least humor me for a few hours see if you like it or not." he shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

Maybe he was being a bit too sassy, it wasn't like him? But also he wasn't sure if he was going to be around for that long. Even if he had to bug Hachi every day until he learned all he could about him, that's where he stood and would remain to stand. God, Hayate figured he sounded like a stalker by now. Panda looked up at Hayate for a second before his eyes moved also to the Yanma. His tail slightly ticking from side to side.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 26 2017, 11:08 PM
Archived
years
played by
HAYATE KUROSAWA || Hayate pls Hachiro's an ass
Hachiro snorted, "I'm not bullying the mutt; I'm just saying that the act won't work." Pessimistic as ever, he had come to the conclusion that the pooch had no real reason to miss him. With a smooth movement, he had brought up the butt of the cigarette to his lips once more. A deep breath to inhale the cancerous smoke, before releasing it. It was an unhealthy addiction that had been sparked by a foolish goal. He wished he had never started, but he could not bring himself to care enough about his health to quit. The addiction outweighed the concern for himself and others around him.

Harchiro turned to face Hayate once more now that he was finished with his little lie. Luckily, it seemed to have passed. Unfortunately, his stomach had betrayed him. Ugh, he even adopted the name "Hamtaro" it was supposed to be an insult! He couldn't even insult people right, good job Hachiro. Unfortunately, he could see no other way out of this. He fully believed that Hayate would simply pester and follow him wherever he went, so he was inevitably forced to comply with the terms the annoyingly bright walking rainbow had given him.

"Fine," he agreed, "Two hours. Then you go home, right?" he asked, unaware that Hayate had meant that he lived in Numora now. Hachiro had figured that the tale of becoming a trainer in Numora was a bit of a stretch. What about the Johto league? He didn't know why Hayate felt the need to follow him all the way to Numora to pester him, but he had simply assumed the worst.

He couldn't be bothered as much if he simply assumed the worst, right?

"Where even to?" he questioned bitterly, obvious in his tone that he held no interest. Again, his stomach betrayed him with a light grumble. Man, he wished there was a muzzle for that thing or something...

PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 28 2017, 06:49 AM
Advanced Member
Trainer
years
played by

ooc: Hayate is a hopeful child

Panda frowned, the poochyena wasn't putting on an act! He looked to the big bug pokemon. "It's not fair! I did miss him." he barked, pulling his ears down again and sulking. At that point the Pokemon sat defeatedly on his haunches. Head down and gave a huff, Hayate carefully nudged Panda with his foot. The Poochyena slightly glaring at him, but then turned his attention back towards the conversation.

Hayate kept smiling, a hand on his hip. Fine, he wasn't going to complain. Hachi's own scars were something he cared about. Safe to say that he was a bit upset he hadn't gotten closer to him while he could have. Hayate pulled his hands together and would take the victory. "I'll take what I can get I guess." Hayate said with a grin. Yeah he would take what he got. In the end he couldn't be selfish and go whining and crying. There was obviously a reason Hachi was so high strung.

"There's a cafe just around the corner that allows pokemon in." Hayate informed, though he had no idea that Hachi didn't know he was now living here. The actor didn't come with a home, he figured staying outside in the open air or at an inn from time to time was just fine. So it wasn't as if he "moved" in a sense. It wasn't hard to get what he wanted at the right times. Regardless he started to walk and made sure that Hachi was following with quick looks to the side.

"Is the flower shop all that you've been up to?" He asked rather curiously. As Panda kept up pace, still sulking over the fact of rejection.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 9 2017, 03:36 AM
Archived
years
played by
HAYATE KUROSAWA || Hayate pls Hachiro's an ass
Miro was unsure of how to feel about the situation, so he chose to look the other way. The pooch had certainly been treated unfairly with Hachi's assumption, but it was not like Miro could do anything about it. Still, the yanma felt bad. The wings of the bug type gave a slight flit before he crawled down from the head onto his owner's shoulder.

Miro spoke out to the pooch, "D-Don't worry about it, I'm sure he's just grouchy because he's hungry!" the bug had lied. Miro could not stand seeing the innocent pup mope. Desperate to resolve his own feeling, he had tried to feed the canine false information if only to boost his morale for a second.

Hachiro reluctantly followed along with a look that obviously expressed that he was not pleased to be coming along. Hachiro had been informed that there was a cafe nearby, but he only rolled his eyes. No duh. He said nothing about the statement that he had perceived to be pointless. He lived here, after all, he should know this area.

The storm cloud bumbled along behind Hachiro with silent grumbles and a gaze that pierced through any who dared to lock eyes. This whole encounter had done nothing but re-open old wounds, rubbed a bit of pesticide in there as well just to kill him in a more painful manner.

He had been asked a question. The response was quick as a seviper as he knew exactly what the answer was to be, "Yep." While it may have seemed like an answer meant to shut out conversation, it was also the truth. Hachiro had done nothing since Iris's grandmother closed down the shop. He had gone home after he beat the third gym, released whatever pokemon he had at the time save for Miro, and then closed himself off from the world in a small box.

But even the box was not enough to guard him against outsiders. When he had gone back to his home, most of his siblings had left the house, which meant it was harder for those that remained to ignore him. They would pester him and invite him to events, even scolded him for his behavior. People and even places tried to pry the box open even if he locked it tight and thrown away the key. So, he moved the box. He came to Numora where nobody could even reach the box save for the eldest brother who would be far too busy with his occupation to try.

Except for this fucker in the colorful clothing.

His gaze focused down on the ground in front of him as if it had just insulted his mother. He knew exactly where they were going, but still, he remained behind Hamtaro. It was a small cafe, not too big, a mom and pop shop. One of the owners frequented the floral shop to have a bouquet gathered whenever it was her lovely wife's birthday, anniversary, or even just valentine's day.

"So why do you want to be my friend so badly again?" he huffed shortly after he had given his curt response. He couldn't wait to hear whatever lie the barfing rainbow had to feed to him.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 10 2017, 05:57 PM
Advanced Member
Trainer
years
played by

ooc: Hayate is a hopeful child

It seemed the other was determined to just leave it at that. Hayate could understand though, at some point he could see himself settling down out of sight. If he could, but he was a face that was always reckognized on magezines and the like. The limelight was something he was born into after all. Regardless even when Hachi asked him a question Hayate smiled and didn't expect him to believe him. "Well first off I already considered us friends and second off now that I live here you're the only person I know who isn't going to be up my ass about certain things." regerring to his parents who had controlled a majority of his life. Then again his friend here also didn't know that he was gay.... Hayate wasn't too keen on sharing that with others.

"And of course I like you, I like how strong you are and have been. I think you're a cool person." He shrugged his shoulders in his seat as he shifted. Panda looking at the yanma. Well at least the little bug didn't mind. Maybe Hachi was just going through a tough time. The poochyena's ears moved forward and backwards for a second. Laying on the cool floor as he settled his head down. Might as well relax while they were here.

"So regardless of anything, I'm sticking around. I'm gonna find out what it will take to make you understand that I'm your friend. Friends look out for each other and I'm gonna look out for you." Hayate kept his smile, moving things around the table. As a server came up to ask for their drinks he simply ordered a water. The eye-patched man then turning his attention back to the other.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 12 2017, 11:54 PM
Archived
years
played by
HAYATE KUROSAWA || Hachi's gonna feel so bad when the truth gets out
Friends? Since when were they already friends? Hachiro certainly did not remember any point where he had even been nice to the guy save for the passive aggressive interactions when Iris was around. His expression mimicked that of a fish pokemon that simply flew right past the baited hook, knowing full well of the consequences if he bit it as if it were almost too obvious. Hachi would not bite that bait.

"Strong" and "Cool" person, that was a first. He had been called many things in his life, but only very few were positive. Only Iris and her grandmother said anything positive about him. Then again, he never really did anything that would warrant anything good to be expressed about him. He was the bitter asshole that dragged everyone down when they got too high into the clouds, he had accepted his part in this world.

"Suuuure," he spoke with a prolonged tone that was quite obviously sarcasm. He was, in all honesty, being an absolute ass towards Hayate. The only thing he pieced together from this interaction was that Hayate was a gloating prick who really wanted to pass off that he was rubbing it all in.

Screw salt, at this point he was throwing in the entire array of spices.

Hachiro had followed Hayate in and took a seat opposite of him. He ordered his own drink, soda pop. He leaned back onto the chair as Miro gave a buzz and landed on the table. The yanma crawled across the empty table and over the menus that had been placed.

"So Mr. Sunshine," he spoke, "Why would you want to hang around me of all people? Being 'strong' and 'cool' can't just be it." Hachiro wondered just how much more bullshit would be spewed before Hayate just admitted it, he came here to torment him.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 13 2017, 01:14 AM
Advanced Member
Trainer
years
played by

ooc: -gurgles-

Hayate understood in a way, while he didn't seem like it, he was an observant guy. There was something about Hachiro that perhaps he didn't see. People in pain isolated themselves, well not Hayate at least. He just kept burying it further and further until he couldn't dig himself out of the situation. He smiled through whatever came his way, because if he fooled himself he could fool others that were at least what he thought.

"I told you already, you're the only person I know around here. I don't exactly make friends easily." he tapped his finger against the table. Leaning his face against his other hand as he grinned a little bit lazily at Hachi. "Not too many people have noticed me from the big screen with is nice - I normally hate being in crowds of fans." he laughed a bit. For someone who seemed full of himself, he really did hate the tiring interaction. It was ingrained in him that he had to keep up a front for the public. Imagine if his parents found out about... that? They'd probably try to drag him back.

"I'm here, to escape - to live my own life and you I trust you and I appreciate you. Whatever you believe fine, but I'll do whatever it takes for you to trust me." Hayate pressed a hand against his chest then. As the lady returned with their drinks, and he simply singled his finger around the glass. Even with the man seemed calm he had thrown down some heavy words. He didn't even realize he yearned to tell Hachi a lot more but he didn't want to ruin things on the first day. Then he'd ruin his chances completely. Well, he didn't blame Hachi Hayate was a professional liar.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 14 2017, 05:18 AM
Archived
years
played by
Still, it seemed as if the fool before him was not getting the hint that he was not falling for whatever ruse he had built up. Hachiro remained as a sturdy wall that would not be shot down so easily. Opening him up would be no easy feat, though it was inevitable that he would begin to question his own beliefs in Hamtaro's motives, though today was not that day.

If what Hayate had said were to be true in Hachi's mind, then the two would have found something in common. They had both searched for an escape, a paradise where they would not be bothered or pestered, though Hayate's case was most definitely to a worse degree than Hachiro's.

"Alright then," he spoke, though his tone betrayed the intent of the words. It was obvious that he was not convinced. Hachiro rested his head on his hand as it was kept propped up by the elbow.

There was one thing he had to say though, "Don't lie though, there's plenty of people that would be your friend." He had decided to play along a bit more once again. If that part about friends were to have a candle of truth, Hachiro would have been shocked.

Hayate was certainly a lot more...amiable than him. Don't like fans getting in the way? Well, he had said he was not being recognized as often, right? Hachi had a difficult time believing that particular bit. He pulled his drink closer to him, though he did not take a drink. The unfortunate soul that had been subjected to serving the two returned with a request for what they would like to eat, Hayate remained silent as he allowed Hayate to go first with a careless glance at the menu for something at the very least appetizing.

If he was going to listen to a sack of lies he at least wanted a good meal out of it.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 14 2017, 06:25 AM
Advanced Member
Trainer
years
played by

ooc: >.> Hope this post wasn't bad

"I wouldn't lie to you." Hayate dropped it short, his tone more serious as he quickly ordered off the menu. He simply wanted an appetizer of mozerella sticks and a small burger. He trusted Hachi to order what ever the heck he wanted, after all it was not as if Hayate was low on money. He grabbed his water and took a drink of it, trying to shake the nervous feeling he had. He hated serious talks, of course personal ones too. The thought of someone knowing what was on the inside was scary considering he knew if word got around he'd be ruined.

"Plenty of people who want my money." The trainer corrected him. "I've only met two people who didn't try to swindle me for favors." That was hachi and Iris. "Everything was always thought and planned out for me, my parents saying do this do that and I didn't have much of a choice than to say yes." he sighed and stretched his limbs uncomfortably. "I was tired of them trying to control my life.... tired of them forcing their ideals on me so I came here even more excited than before when I heard you were here." he smiled for a bit. Now he hoped that Hachi got the right idea. Regardless about it he watched his poochyena scratch behind his ear.

"Before I left they tried to make me marry some.... girl. Luckily I got out of there before things got bad." he shivered at the thought. Flirting with women in front of the public eye was one thing - but the idea of an actual interpersonal relationship was another. Hayate found himself and his mind wandering off suddenly. He wanted to say something but he probably was too afraid to say it. So he smiled then, trying to shake off the nervous feeling. "Well, let's not let me get all gloomy. What did you order." he smile was a bit more wrecked now though, twisted and forced maybe.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 22 2017, 08:21 PM
Archived
years
played by
The abrupt and stone serious tone had been a bit unexpected to him. He would have expected Hamtaro to take on a more lighthearted tone rather than something a bit more...forward, perhaps joke about it a bit or something of the sort. He almost believed it for a second there. It was as if he were watching a television. He would look at the actor's face and each movement and expression would convince him that this was a reality, but the screen between them prevented him from being too enveloped in whatever tale Hamtaro had to weave. However, this time, there was no screen. What he saw was real, but he could only believe it to be fiction.

Hayate proceeded to explain why he had difficulty befriending others, which Hachiro found to be reasonable. He didn't give much attention to Hamtaro's tale of woe about his parents, but he got the general gist of it. Why had he said, "girl" as if it were a bad thing? What the hell was the point in that? What, was his flick with Iris was just some fucking joy ride to him? Now that his parents wanted him to settle down with someone, he bailed? Was he going to do that to Iris if she hadn't-

No, calm down. This is all probably supposed to get him riled up. Besides, Iris doesn't matter anymore anyways...

That was a lie.

He still missed her, even if she had romantic relations with the man in front of him. He had always wondered why she had decided to do it though. Did he not satisfy her? Had he done something wrong? He had to admit though, it was easier to move on with that knowledge. Her death had been a wound for sure, but it was nowhere near as big as it could have been.

"One of everything," he answered sarcastically though he gave a more serious response directly after, "Burger is all."

"Sounds like a bunch of pricks though," he spoke, though his voice lacked enthusiasm and interest as his mind drifted in and out from his own thoughts. He still failed to take anything Hayate said seriously, though there was a small voice in the back of his head that suggested that perhaps he was being a bit excessive...

He wanted to strangle that voice.

He made the mistake of looking directly at Hamtaro after he spoke. The smile on his expression seemed...disjointed. Fake. A horrid attempt at an act that had suspended his disbelief and put a crack into the screen in the metaphorical television he had forced Hamtaro into.

The fuck?

Despite his suspicion, still he remained cautious as he instead perpetuated the conversation instead of asking about the strange behavoir, "How's the whole trainer thing going anyways?" he diverted the topic, "Not too far in i'm assuming since your pup is still a pup."

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

If you don't see the cbox, clear your cookies
No advertising of any kind
No Pity Partying
Stay away from sensitive topics, keep mature content in the Mature box
The discord is a better way of getting to know the site, but we still have a normal box if you do not wish to join Discord.
If the click to join button doesn't work, then please try this link!
Don't forget to post in the ACTIVITY CHECK!
The die code for rolling is [roll]1d100[/roll]!
NUMORA WAS CREATED BY PIXELBUNNY. 2D SPRITES ARE PROPERTY OF THE SMOGON SPRITE PROJECT, WHILE ALL 3D SPRITES BELONG TO PKPARADISO. ALL OTHER INFORMATION WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, CHARACTER PLOTS, CHARACTER APPLICATIONS AND MORE BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS. ALL CODES AND SCRIPTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CODERS. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING WITHOUT THE OWNERS' PERMISSION. POKEMON BELONGS TO SATOSHI TAJIRI, GAMEFREAK, AND NINTENDO!