|Home||Help Search Members Calendar Shop Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted on: Mar 7 2017, 08:01 AM
Your money is on you.
Almost everything on Numora is bought using the currency you receive through posting. On all IC boards, you will receive ¥5 for starting a new thread and ¥5 for every post you make. You can also receive ¥125 from the Income Quiz weekly if you do it, and ¥100 from ads if you chose to do at least ten. Your money will accumulate in your wallet for the most part, but there is also a Bank function to store money and collect interest.
If you click shop and look under personal links. There's your personal Bank account! All you have to do is deposit your money there and you will receive interest every day you click that button to collect interest. 5% doesn't seem like a lot, but it builds up fast and will help you make more money. We recommend that you do not deposit your money until after you have collected your interest, otherwise it might lock you out.
Posted on: Mar 11 2017, 11:40 AM
Item and Money Blacklist
Do NOT do any of these!
ILLEGAL MONETARY EXCHANGES These actions are not allowed when it comes to straight up cash. Every account is meant to build up money on its own through fair means.
- You cannot send money to another user "for the fun" of it nor as a donation with nothing in exchange.
- You cannot send money to another one of your characters. You must build up the cash on each individual character
- You cannot purposely pay someone an absurd amount of money for something obviously not worth it. As an exaggeration, 1 Million Gold for a normal Magikarp egg
- Perform the Income Quiz on your OOC account and send the money to a character
- Use any money on your OOC Account to buy things for any characters.
ILLEGAL USER TO USER EXCHANGES These items can be sent between your characters, but not to characters of other users!
If you don't see the cbox, clear your cookies
No advertising of any kind
No Pity Partying
Stay away from sensitive topics, if someone asks for a topic change please oblige.
The discord is a better way of getting to know the site, but we still have a normal box if you do not wish to join Discord.
If the click to join button doesn't work, then please try this link!
Don't forget to post in the ACTIVITY CHECK!
The die code for rolling is [roll]1d100[/roll]!