Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKIN // Nefarious Multi-Plotter, Post in me pls
 Posted on: Mar 10 2017, 12:44 PM
The Illusion Fox Pokémon
Admin
years
played by
Zachary Rampaige
Zachary's a bundle of asshole who's probably the type of guy to spit in the face of anybody asking charity from him. He's a bit of a 'gangster' and has had affiliations with them back in Orre. He has no friends, no family, and his pokemon barely like him enough to listen to him. He's bitter, he's a jerk, and he's desperate to prove that he's worth something.

platonic he may not be the nicest man in the world, but not everyone is perfect right? if you can get past his admiration for his own ego, his rude attitude, and his total disregard for rules, he can be a pretty fun guy to hang out with and chill. he's perfectly capable of arguing and physically fighting with someone and still calling them a friend, so really all it would take is someone with a similar mindset to his.

antagonistic it's not hard to end up on zack's bad side, he particularly despises insanely optimistic people who think everything in the world is going to be fine. zack is not afraid to get into a fight, as in a fight between two humans. while he's not a killer, he's quite the dirty fighter.

romantic i'm not interested in a romantic plot with zachary as he currently has a boyfriend he is quite loyal to. unless your character is willing to try to put a wedge between them, there's nothing that's going to happen here. even then, putting a wedge between them likely isn't going to happen... I mean...the two beat each other up and would probably stab each other and still get along...kinda hard to make them hate each other if they're still together after that.

miscellaneous Up for whatever!

22 years old
Trainer
bisexual
dating skye.
oak
Zeriq Wolfman
zeriq is the gym leader of the icebridge gym and he's also an ex-guild member. he's a dangerous man that has learned to control himself and prefers to stay out of the way and out of trouble, but he will not hesitate to use force if his way of living is threatened.

platonic he's very protective of his friends, but he usually does not like letting others know much about him. sure he'll talk about what he likes doing and give his opinions, but you won't be knowing any personal information like where he lives or what he did before the gym anytime soon. honestly, he could use a lot more of these by the way

antagonistic wanna be a foe instead? that's funny because he knows how to make people disappear. in all seriousness, he will fight dirty if he has to. now, i don't mean kick in the balls dirty, i mean hostages. blackmail, threats, and torture are most definitely not out of the question. now, he's not a psychopath that will hunt you down because you stepped on his shoe, but if he wants information or revenge then he's going to do all he can to get it.

romantic while he is bi, he's not too interested in romance at this point in his life. he doesn't flirt, he doesn't look for love, he's kind of off in his own bubble. you can try, but don't expect anything to come of it, at most flirting would just annoy him. anything romantic would need to happen over a long period of time and he would need to be able to trust the other person.

miscellaneous Game for whatever

35 years old
Gym Leader
Bisexual
Single But Not Ready To Mingle
willow
Darren Faust
as the chief of police, he takes his job pretty seriously...though he's got a habit of trying to look badass and boost his own ego. he'll forget to do simple things and has trouble keeping his attention on boring subjects. he's always on the go, though sometimes he'll just flop over and conk out.

platonic if you want to be friends with darren, you'd better be prepared for random invites to do a large variety of things. the only way to be a friend of his is for him to enjoy your company. a pleasant conversation is not going to cut it for him as this man can barely stand in one spot for a short period of time without doing something to occupy him.

antagonistic an enemy of darren's better be prepared to put up a fight, because this man loves a good fight to pummel someone. an enemy of darren's is anyone who pretty much declares him as an enemy or if they mess with his friends and family. getting him to actually legitimately want you dead is a different story since he would rather the law take care of that stuff.

romantic he'll flirt if you do, he's open for a relationship. whether or not you can withstand his constant need to do something entertaining is a different story. want a simple date at the movies? might want to go to an action one otherwise he'll be fidgeting constantly. he's currently in a relationship with someone and he's not one to cheat.

miscellaneous Police Partners perhaps?

27 years old
Police Chief
Heterosexual
Dating Lysandra
pine
Shiloh Lockwood
despite her small size, she's quite feisty. she'll kick and punch her way to her goals and does not back down. she's all for the thrills and is quite well versed in the criminal realm, however she has left that behind in order to adopt her new identity as elite four...though that doesn't mean she has a bit of fun every now and then!

platonic she will fight for her friends through thick and thin. she loves to hang around them and can easily befriend another so long as they don't cramp her style. prepare for a lot of teasing.

antagonistic she's a quite a reckless woman who would be quite a loyal friend and a fearsome enemy. enemies would have to be anyone that dares to insult her, her pokemon, or her friends, and they will not be shown any remote amount of mercy until they're a bloody pulp on the ground begging for mercy. don't abuse her mercy, however, as there is nothing beyond a second chance.

romantic prepare for tsundere. enough said. she acts with hostility towards those she likes and can tend to be harsher on them than normal. .

miscellaneous Old gang relations perhaps?

24 years old
Elite Four
Heterosexual
Single and ready to mingle
maple
Kasper Foxwood
Honestly? He's just trying to survive. Impulsive decisions have driven himself into wedge he can't escape from, so he's doing the best he can to make sure he survives. He's a pretty aloof lad who has trouble emotionally connecting with others. He's an expert liar and would make for a pretty dang good actor if he cared enough to pursue those goals. His entire life is completely fabricated, his true origins known by next to none.

platonic Anybody he finds interesting will probably end up being a bit stalked. He'll show up at the most convenient or inconvenient times just to say "Hi" or perhaps annoy you a bit. It's easy for just about anybody to end up as "interesting" to him as he's quite a fan of people-watching. You'll never know his true name, you'll never know where he truly came from, and odds are you won't even know he's lying.

antagonistic Foes aren't something Kasper likes to make. He prefers to have friends. If they can't be friends and they're in his way for whatever reason, then he is not hesitant to remove them. He feels no remorse or guilt for it, but he still tries to avoid making scenes and harming others since it's harder to clean up the mess than it is to handle it peacefully.

romantic He'll flirt, but when it comes to a serious relationship, even a one night stand, he ends up with cold feet. The thing is, however, that this is only if the relationship connects with him and he actually ends up liking the other person. Otherwise, he's completely comfortable with faking a relationship either for amusement or personal gain. He's not above playing multiple people at once and would actually find it entertaining to try.

miscellaneous Guild Buddies?

23 years old
Gym Substitute/Guild
Pansexual
Single
pine

--------------------
Zachary Rampaige
Zeriq Wolfman
Darren Faust

Kasper Foxwood
Shiloh Lockwood

If I do not post in seven days, please message me to remind me.
Tag me with @[NEFARIOUS] in each post else risk no response. Quoting a post does not work, it brings up a different code.
PM
^
 Posted on: May 10 2017, 11:45 PM
Show Time!
Moderator Aid
years
played by
Zachary and Andrea could bounce the bouncer? Or she could be his graffiti bud? Don't matter to me.

And Kareem. Ooooh boooy. I could see Sid giving him a hard time if he's a weak trainer. He's drawn to them like a moth to a flame. If he needs a rival that can test his patience and tarnish his reputation, he may do the trick!

How would Darren feel about Ian? He's a public defender so it's possible that the Numoran force look down on him with contempt. Whadda ya think?
PM
^
 Posted on: May 11 2017, 07:13 PM
Archived
years
played by
Zeriq and Colin- It'll probably be a short thread, and neither of them will say all that much about themselves but I can see some sort of strange, quiet friendship blooming.
PM
^
 Posted on: May 14 2017, 08:00 PM
The Illusion Fox Pokémon
Admin
years
played by
KAREEM AL-SAYF | SID KINNAIRD
Ooh i'd be interested in this! He's just berating Kareem and Kareem's just "...yes yes i know i'm not well knowledged could you politely and please stop." Hell, Sid might even piss the tyrantrum on the team off. That'd be fun to see >:3
ZACHARY RAMPAIGE | ANDREA DIEUDONNÉ
This seems like it could be interesting, but would she really be interested in breaking the rules? Would she also be able to take Zachary's harsh langauge and tendency to berate almost everyone around him? In bouncing the bouncer he'd probably be more focused on the bouncer for his abuse, but I just want to make sure if Andrea would be really ok with this or if she would try to be like "Yo that's not cool" and what not.
DARREN FAUST | IAN T. FLEMING
EVERYONE in the force is looked down on by Darren. He's absorbed with the idea that he's surrounded by complete idiots and hardly even gives anyone attention they might deserve because they're so overshadowed by the glaring fact that half of the force is useless in his eyes. Darren wouldn't care what his job was, so long as he DID his job. Hell, if Darren learned that Ian actually did his job and did it well he'd probably offer him a promotion because "jfc i'm surrounded by idiots pls i haven't slept in three days"
ZERIQ WOLFMAN | COLIN JONES
I'm not seeing what they would bond over from a small conversation. Zeriq doesn't really do small talk well and prefers to keep to himself. He's currently struggling with whether or not it's safe to go about making connections just yet, so any that slip under his radar into a friend category are going to need to some kind of significant event like with Althaea where he had to help her against some feral felines before he even considered sticking around.

Zeriq also tends to stick around Icebridge, which is a cold place and someplace Colin doesn't like. So unless you have a thread idea that would cause some sort of chain reaction, Zeriq would probably look at him for five seconds and leave.

Edit: On Second thought, it'd probably be for the best if you and I did not RP together at all.

--------------------
Zachary Rampaige
Zeriq Wolfman
Darren Faust

Kasper Foxwood
Shiloh Lockwood

Tag me with @[NEFARIOUS] in each post else risk no response. Quoting a post does not work, it brings up a different code.
PM
^
 Posted on: May 14 2017, 10:51 PM
Show Time!
Moderator Aid
years
played by
Karrem & Sid: Yaaay! I'l start a thread once finals pass. Just let me know what location would work best!

Zachary & Andrea: Truthfully, Andy would be reluctant to take part in any form vandalism, but considering she's kinda just drifting Numora and drowning in boredom she might hop in. She's still a naive teenager who thinks her familial connections can pull her out of trouble (even at the risk of exposing her identity).

On the other leaf, she could be in the wrong place at the wrong time and catch Zachary raising hell and being like "wtf."

Darren & Ian: Ian wouldn't mind Darren. In fact, I think he would probably have mutual respect for another hardworking man. And if they do end up having a friendship they could meet at a bar at the end of the week and bitch about their co-workers.
PM
^
 Posted on: May 16 2017, 08:45 PM
The Illusion Fox Pokémon
Admin
years
played by
KAREEM AL-SAYF | SID KINNAIRD
Any where works for me! The place he'd be most likely hanging out in is Collingwood though to hit the second gym.
ZACHARY RAMPAIGE | ANDREA DIEUDONNÉ
Pfft just like "Police can't touch me http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif" and Zachary's just "Bitch yo ass better run too"

A thread between them could indeed be interesting~

DARREN FAUST | IAN T. FLEMING
Darren would LOOOOOOOOOOVE to bitch about his co-workers. Everyday non-stop, especially about the one that had ditched him when he got trapped in a cave with a rampant steelix for a week or so. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif He has a looot of stories of stupidity for Ian lmao

--------------------
Zachary Rampaige
Zeriq Wolfman
Darren Faust

Kasper Foxwood
Shiloh Lockwood

PM
^
 Posted on: May 31 2017, 03:45 AM
Advanced Member
Coordinator
years
played by
LAZARUS REX

I'm interested in plotting with Zach but honestly, I don't know who. I'm unsure if Amachi would like him or hate him. While she could probably butt heads with the guy every now and again she's pretty civil but her muse runs herself sometimes and this is one of those times. I wouldn't know how they would interact unless they met.

Gregg is usually a nice guy type. He's generally happy go lucky - to cover up the fact that he hates the world inside :,D He has realistic goals and his smiling face and soft tone might make people feel otherwise. A breeder he wants to breed the perfect pokemon for trainers, so if you wanted Zach could be a potential client icly. Though Gregg has nearly no pokemon other than Feather his Rowlett at the moment and an unhatched Eevee egg(that he doesn't know is an eevee).

And then currently accepted as well is Kris. Kris, is a shy boy he can be fairly weak sounding soft-spoken don't make eye contact kind of guy. Unless, he's in a pokemon battle. But of course he only has level 5's so he's only concentrating on raising them at the moment. He doesn't normally like to interact with humans, but I just thought I'd put him here in case you were interested.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: May 31 2017, 03:55 AM
The Illusion Fox Pokémon
Admin
years
played by
aaaaaaaaAAH I'd love to thread with Zach! He's not the one i mentioned in the cbox, but i've been dying to have a thread outside of his usual Skye and mod/gym threads that doesn't end up dying. Zachary currently doesn't have a need for more pokes, so Amachi would likely be the best bet. I don't know if they'd get along or not, but Zachary's fine with having a friend that he just argues with even on a constant basis. So long as they're there when he needs them. Hell, he and his boyfriend could stab each other and they'd still be bffs afterwards lmao.

But yes i'd love to thread them aaaaaaaaah got anywhere in mind or a specific plot? If not im sure i could think of something up given time!

AMACHI MACKURY

--------------------
Zachary Rampaige
Zeriq Wolfman
Darren Faust

Kasper Foxwood
Shiloh Lockwood

PM
^
 Posted on: May 31 2017, 04:01 AM
Advanced Member
Coordinator
years
played by
LAZARUS REX

Amachi's been sticking around the lower leveled places too much, but they could always just meet in a random town. She goes to and from the contest hall being a coordinator(most people think she should've been a trainer xD) They could do the cliche literally run into each other and see what happens?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: May 31 2017, 04:24 AM
The Illusion Fox Pokémon
Admin
years
played by
Sure! Zachary's not as nasty as he used to be, so he probably wouldn't throw a fit about just being bumped into unless it was a particularly bad day. Do you want to start the thread or should I?

AMACHI MACKURY

--------------------
Zachary Rampaige
Zeriq Wolfman
Darren Faust

Kasper Foxwood
Shiloh Lockwood

PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 5 2017, 03:21 PM
OOC Account
years
played by
Darren Faust and Amelia Matthews: I was tempted to start up a thread when Amelia goes to the police station to try and find out about her old boss/workplace, until I saw the doctor's office idea.

I sooooooo, want to see what happens when Amelia sits down beside him, waiting for her own check-up and physical- and see what Jayne starts doing. I have a gut feeling there will be amusement, possible drama, and good times all round.

Shiloh Lockwood and Indigo Argent: I'm curious, is Shiloh at the hospital still or is she just out and about? I ask as I was thinking Indigo might bump into her, and sensing she is down- he tries to cheer her up with some music and some impromptu art, just to try and get her spirits up.

Not sure how that will turn out, and I wasn't sure if that had already been done or not.

Nicholas Grayson and Jane Whitefang: That moment when the total stranger turns out to be Jane, who finds herself involved in the conversation where he tries to avoid someone, and seeks to befriend him simply out of curiosity. Beware Chii though, he gets jealous easily.

That's all I have at the moment, not sure if Eli will ever meet any of your characters- unless we swap Indigo with Eli, or he meets her on a separate occasion.

LAZARUS REX
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 6 2017, 01:24 AM
The Illusion Fox Pokémon
Admin
years
played by
Darren Faust and Amelia Matthews - As fun as that would be, he would most definitely not take that bet up in front of a co-worker. He has far too much dignity than to embarrass himself in front of a co-worker especially with how much he shit-talks all of them on a daily basis. He thinks of himself as having to be a role model so anything in front of a co-worker instantly turns serious business.

Shiloh Lockwood and Indigo Argent: She's been released for a while now. We could still do a thread like that though. Would you rather post or pre-noivern death? That's definitely going to impact just how "Down" she's gonna be xD

Nicholas Grayson and Jane Whitefang: Just don't start preaching to him about religion and he'll tolerate her most likely lmfao That bit's a bit of a sore spot for him. I'd love to do a thread~

STEAM SEI

NOTICE: A NEW PLOT ABOUT KASPER HAS BEEN ADDED.

--------------------
Zachary Rampaige
Zeriq Wolfman
Darren Faust

Kasper Foxwood
Shiloh Lockwood

PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 6 2017, 11:16 AM
OOC Account
years
played by
Darren and Amelia: D'awwww, I guess that applies to former co-workers, alas.

Shiloh Lockwood and Indigo Argent: Hmmm, I think post, because then Indigo would be doing his absolute best to try and cheer her up, heck, probably try to find her a Noivern egg or such to cheer her up.

Nicholas Grayson and Jane Whitefang: Naaaaah, she's just spiritual, not religious- can't imagine a shamaness being religious per say. And woo, I'll plan a post for it.
LAZARUS REX
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 10 2017, 12:29 PM
Archived
years
played by
Tallulah I. & Kareem A.
SO ,OUR PARENTS ARE MAKING US DO THIS MARRIAGE THING RIGHT? Yeah right? Well, let me tell you something....yeah this is pretty awful. See, Tallulah is a bit of a free-spirited person...well, more a "You tell me to do something one way and I'm going to do it the opposite way", kind of person. She'd probably be jazzed up to do this whole marriage thing at first because that way her parents would stop throwing suitors at her before they started. But then meeting Kareem, she'll probably realize that they're polar opposites and not be too sure how to feel about it.

Maybe there is a stick up there that is making this guy act so fancy and...Politician like. Or maybe it's just how she should be behaving and you know, isn't. I don't know if she'll manage to grow with Kareem or not (Her parents are hoping so), but she'll definitely have trouble telling him apart from his brothers. You're all Al-Sayf, Right? What's the difference? (I'm sorry Kareem)

LAZARUS REX
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 10 2017, 02:19 PM
OOC Account
years
played by
Darren Faust and Jane Whitefang - I know that the previous idea of Amelia and Darren bumping at the doctor's office might not work- but I thought this time- what about Jane? She rarely goes to get a check-up herself, and has never met any of the police force in any shape or form. And perhaps Jayne would be interested in trying to get Darren in trouble- as well as perhaps a bit annoyed that there is another 'Jane'.

@[Lazarus]
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

If you don't see the cbox, clear your cookies
No advertising of any kind
No Pity Partying
Stay away from sensitive topics, if someone asks for a topic change please oblige.
The discord is a better way of getting to know the site, but we still have a normal box if you do not wish to join Discord.
If the click to join button doesn't work, then please try this link!
Don't forget to post in the ACTIVITY CHECK!
The die code for rolling is [roll]1d100[/roll]!
TO BITTER ENDINGS
Pokemon: Terrene THE STELLARA REGION SSB:Li
OTOS kalopsia - a pmd rp The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play
RWBY-AU a post volume 3 Alternate Universe RWBY RP PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay Pokefalls
NUMORA WAS CREATED BY KAMUI. 2D SPRITES ARE PROPERTY OF THE SMOGON SPRITE PROJECT, WHILE ALL 3D SPRITES BELONG TO PKPARADISO. ALL OTHER INFORMATION WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, CHARACTER PLOTS, CHARACTER APPLICATIONS AND MORE BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS. ALL CODES AND SCRIPTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CODERS. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING WITHOUT THE OWNERS' PERMISSION. POKEMON BELONGS TO SATOSHI TAJIRI, GAMEFREAK, AND NINTENDO!